[2]

These one shots are all just ridiculous daydreams I come up with - you've been warned.

[in which Celia gets jealous]

Celia~

I was currently in the process of slowly and painfully gutting a brunette girl.

Well, not literally.

I had decided to surprise James at his workplace since we hadn't seen each other in a week. Mrs Wilson had gone on a trip with her friends and Mr Wilson was busy with work so James had to take care of Callie all week and juggle his job at the coffee shop. It didn't leave him much free time.

I got up early, knowing he had the morning shift today. My plan was to get there before there was too much of a rush.

I took the bus to the mall and walked through the cool halls, towards the shop. Anticipation rushed through me as I smiled at the thought of seeing him. My pace sped up as I saw Coffee Culture's sign.

When I got within eyeshot of the interior of the shop, I noticed a gorgeous brunette girl chatting with James. He had stopped working, choosing to rest against the marble tabletop as he talked animatedly.

Unbothered, I continued forward. That is, until he leaned across to give her a tight hug. The brunette returned his hug just as passionately and I froze in my steps.

What was going on?

The girl whispered something into his ear and pulled away. But not before giving him a peck on his cheek. Jealously flared within me and I growled like some sort of wolf-bear.

The logical part of me ordered me to go forward and figure out what was going on, calmly. The cave-woman in me began beating her club against the ground, threatening to destroy the brunette. The cave-woman was winning the internal battle so I spun around and walked away before I did something entirely stupid.

Feeling rather violent, I stalked angrily toward the food court and yanked back a chair, plunking down in the cold, hard seat. I grabbed a stray pen that was lying on the table and began doodling out my violent thoughts.

And that's how I ended up trying to kill the brunette.

I grinned as I drew another picture of a dragon eating the brunette. Except it came out looking like a spiky sloth trying to barf out a stick person.

"This is so stupid. Why the hell am I even scared of walking up to them? I should just go figure things out!" I hissed as I dug my pen into the fragile napkin, scratching out every single picture I'd drawn.

"Breathe in! Breathe out! Breathe in! Breathe – oh screw this! Who needs to breathe calmly when you can just hold your breath and die?" I whisper-yelled morbidly, causing a few heads to turn my way. I glared at everyone.

My phone vibrated at that moment, showing a call from James. I debated picking up, knowing I was still seething with unjustified anger.

See? You know it's unjustified! So why don't you just let go and clear up everything with James?

I shook my head, letting the phone ring through to voicemail.

I didn't want to know.

A few minutes later, I left the mall, feeling a little less angry. I couldn't say the custodians would appreciate the mess of torn up tissue fibres I left.

I walked home, stalked straight to my room and literally face-planted onto my bed. Thankfully, my face landed on a pillow so it wasn't too painful. Then, I proceeded to scream as loudly as I possibly could.