Messages from a Vampire chapter 3

Chapter 3

After a while i lost time when got on the free way. How could i be so stupid? He's a vampire and he's a killer like what are the odds of this happening to me. I drove to Val's house. She looked though the window and saw it was me and ran out side with no shoes on. I rolled down the window. " get in." She zoomed of the the passenger seat and said," nice car" I looked at her and smiled at her. " thanks" The engine purred and i stepped on the gas.

"Val you remember that guy that i was in love with online?

" yea you wouldn't shut up about him ."

" well i told him  where i lived and he tried to suck  my blood in the bathroom"

She started luaghing where she was having trouble breathing.

" you kidding right? Ha-ha what is he a vampire?"

I stayed silent and looked at her with pleading eyes and then she knew that this was no kind of joke.

" oh my god ....your dating a vampire? Is he hot?"

" yea he's smoking....that's not the point he's trying to kill me."

"well what are we going to do?"

She leaned back in her seat and started to think.

" well he['s probably forgotten about you so we should probably stop at a motel and go to school and live are lives. Its not like he's gonna be are sub teacher or anything."

she giggled and so did I. we pulled into some motel that was very nice but there was no pool. When we opened the door Val flopped on the bed and was pasted out. Me on the other hand couldn't sleep i just couldn't stop thinking about him. what is he did find me? What if he's waiting for me back at my house and my grandparents came? My eyes closed and then i was in a room

There was a rope hanging right infront of me so the light bolb. I pulled it and when the light flashed so did he. And there they were lying on top of each other. died. My grandparents. He was laughing and when i turned he was in back of me. Then i was in a field. He was there with blood dripping down the sides of his lips smiling at me with a sinister grin. The sun came up and he didn't glitter and he wasn't burning. He came closer and closer when i said,

" Why aren't you glittering? or bursting into flames ?"

He stopped and got angry. He zoomed to me and gripped me by the throat.

" glitter?burst into flames ? This isn't no damn twilight ok ? or some bad 18 century story.  Damn Stephanie i should have killer her when i had the chance. Whats wrong with you humans? huh? Some dumb shit makes some dumb movies or story where vampires glitter or catch on fire and then people think that what vampires do...Well its not ok? Its not."

He gripped me tighter and tighter where i could breath and whipered something in my ear.

" you can't hide from me Phoebe. We took vows remember? Till death do use part. "

he laughed

" well death is the only way your going to get rid of me."

He lunged at my throat

I gasped . leaning up into my bed. Hearing Val sleeping like a baby. I was so happy that is was only a dream but then i new that this wasn't over. Till death do use part and some way death the only answer to get away from his so i guess i would have to kill him before he killed me. I fell back asleep.

We stopped at Dunkin Dountus and got are selfs some bagels and some cofee. We sat in the back were not one could see use. I was so tired and didn't get any sleep.