Messages from a Vampire Chapter 16

Chapter 16

                                      Phoebe Pov:

I didn’t ever think I could be here, I never thought never dreamed or wondered, how my life would change with time. It's like someone will wake me up and all these will vanish in thin air.

I can't believe I was pregnant. I don't remember feeling a thing pushing that baby out. Now she's here and more beautiful then I could ever imagine.

She smiled at me today while I was changing her. I felt like I was in cloud nine, everything seemed perfect. I felt like complete with my new baby Lily. I couldn't ask for anything better.

“Phoebe?" Leo called behind me.

I turned and smiled. “Yes?"

He hasn't left me alone since we got here. If we weren't doing...well you know that then we were talking and talking ugh it was draining.

He smiled and then looked worried. “I’m going to go out with the others...um hunting reason of course."

I was confined but some time a part did sound pleasing at the time. Maybe I would explore the house and see if I can get Lily to smile a couple more times.

“Gaug guag" Lily mumbled and waving her arms about.

I picked her up and held her letting her head rest on my shoulder. I nodded at Leo and he kissed my forehead. He touched Lily's hand and kissed her palm.

“I will see you ladies tomorrow." He cooed close to her ear. I smiled and hummed to Lily.

Leo stood up and walked out waiting for me to walk with him down stairs. I smiled and took his hand willing.

Gillis looked up and smiled.

I really liked Gillis he was so...just something about him put me at ease. Plus he was head over heels mouth watering.

There was a knock at the door. I looked at Leo and he smirked. I made a face and opened the door.

“Val!" I embraced her warmly and she smiled.

“Girl...you’re looking good." She said in a silly voice and touched Lily’s back.

“Leo invited me to crash her for a while. He signed up for online classes. " She chimed closing the door behind her.

“Oh really?" I asked turning to Leo giving him the side eye.

He put his hands up trying to reassure me.

I rolled my eyes.

I noticed Gillis stiffen as he took a deep breath. His eyes turned a shimmering grey as he looked at Val.

Douglas howled with laughter.

“When’s the wedding big bro?" He teased slapping him on the back. Gillis blushed and ruffled his hair.

I laughed because Val payed no attention to Gillis. This would be interesting since I had a feeling he was hopeless romantic. I think Val and him would make wonderful couple however she’s alot to handle I can tell him that much.

Alisha stepped in front of Val and smiled introducing herself. I saw she was trying to get Val to notice Gillis.

I looked at Leo and blew him a kiss. He jumped to side and motioned like he caught it.

I giggled.

“Hi I’m Alisha.” She introduced in a high velvet voice.

Val waved. “Hey"