32. Family

2 years later

Zoe pov
Alfie was away picking up Sophia from pre school. I had bought three pregnancy tests because I feel like I'm pregnant I have all the signs of being pregnant. I went up stairs and took the tests out of my bag.

. I did what I had to do and I waited. I sat there looking at the three pregnancy tests sitting on the sink. Alfie would be home any minute.

Alfie pov
I was picking up Sophia from pre school. When ever I got there once she saw me she came over running to me. Hello Daddy. Sophia said. Hello little one. I said taking her to the car. I drew a picture of me you and mummy today. Sophia said. I can't wait to see it. I said putting Sophia in her car seat. I got in the front and Sophia was talking about her day. Sophia never stops talking. I drove us home.

When we got home I took Sophia out of her car seat. We walked into the house and Sophia shouted Mummy. She ran over to Nala started petting her. Hello Nalabear. Sophia said. Can we take Nala on a walk. Sophia asks. Yeah we can. I say. Then Zoe's come running downstair. Mummy. Sophia shouts and hugging Zoe. Hello sweetie did you have a good day . Zoe says. Yeah I played with Ashley today. Sophia says. That's good. I say. Can we take Nala on a walk. Sophia asks. In a few minutes I need to talk to daddy. Zoe says. Sophia nods and goes to play with her toys. I need to talk to you. Zoe says holding my hand and leading me upstairs.

Zoe takes us to our room and I sit on our bed. This is really important it's a big deal and Its really exciting so when I tell you please don't react because what I'm about to tell you is major. Zoe rants. Little one just tell me. I say. I'm pregnant. Zoe says. I was shocked were having a second child. I jump up and kiss Zoe. We're going to be parents again. Zoe says in between kiss. My reaction this time was better then the last time. I say. Zoe nods. Defiantly. Zoe says. I hug Zoe. I love you Zoe. I say. I love you too. Zoe said.

We both go downstairs and I pick up Sophia and kiss her head. Can we go on a walk with Nala. Sophia asks. Of course We can. Zoe says. I put Sophia down and Zoe goes to get Nala lead.

My life these past two years has been amazing I have had the time of my life. Zoe and I relationship has been stronger. I have watched Sophia grow into the cute chatty fun little girl she is now. I love my job. I love filming moments with my family and watch them back. Marcus and I have become friends again. We haven't had any Niomi problems since the last one my life has gotten so much better and it's normal. My life has gotten normal there is no complications any more.

Alfie are you ready. Zoe asks. Yeah I am. I say walking over to them. I kiss Zoe and say I can't wait to have baby number two. Me too. Zoe says and then off I go with my family. Zoe Sophia and baby number two.

Thank you so much for reading I enjoyed writing this book so much it's been great and seeing people enjoy it has made it even better. I can't wait to write my new fanfic and I hope you read it. I'm sad this fanfic is ending but all good things must come to an end. Thank you so much for reading and I will tell you when my new fanfic comes out it should be Wednesday.
Thank you for reading