12. Paranoid

Zoe Pov
Should I trust Niomi. What if she was lying or what if she was using me. But maybe she is actually sorry for what she did. She might feel guilty.

I decided maybe I should give her a chance. I feel like she is telling the truth.

Will you forgive me. Niomi asked. Yes I forgive you. I said. Niomi squeals. Thank you. Niomi said and hugs me.

Then Alfie and Joe walked in. Joe was holding Nala and Alfie was pushing Sophia's buggy. Alfie looked like he was in a bad mood just wait till he sees Niomi.

He walks into the room and sees Niomi. What is she doing here. Alfie asks. Alfie she is here to say sorry. I said. I don't trust her after what she did. Alfie said. Don't talk about me like I'm not in the room. Niomi said. Niomi stay out of it. Joe says. Niomi just leave. Alfie says. Bye Zoe. Niomi says. Bye Niomi. I say mad at Alfie for the way he's acting.

Alfie I trust her she feels bad for what she did. I say. Really because I just got threatened by Marcus and on the same day Niomi feels guilty weird coincidence. Alfie says. I believe her Alfie ok she is guilty your just paranoid. I said. I'm not I'm just looking after my family. Alfie said. Well I believe Niomi and our family is fine. I say I walk away.

Alfie Pov
Something doesn't feel right. I don't trust her there something weird about her. I hope Zoe knows what she is doing.

Niomi is up to something. I say to Joe. Zoe's right your paranoid. Joe says. I'm not paranoid Niomi is messed up she always wants to cause drama. I just need Zoe to see that.