2. Preparation

Zoe's pov
Today was the day of Sophia christening and I was so excited. Alfie decided he was going to vlog today. Alfie hasn't really vlogged since Sophia was born. We both decided we should take a little break but we are starting to get back into it. I was surprised when Alfie told me this morning he was going to vlog. But I think it's a great idea because the fans are desperate to see Sophia in a video and not pictures.

I was busy all morning getting ready for the christening. My family and Alfie's parents are coming. Poppy is the godmother and Joe is the godfather. Also we had a few of our friends Caspar, Jim and Tanya, Oli, SacconeJolys, Felix and Marisa, Mark and Gabby. There was lots more people coming but it was strange. There was people missing. Louise hasn't talked to me since the whole babysitting incident, We aren't exactly close to Marcus and Niomi since the whole Niomi kissing Alfie thing. Marcus and Niomi also broke up from that and Marcus hates Alfie now. But I looked at the positive side I had my family and friends there with me.

Alfie walked in holding Sophia. How's my little cutie doing. I said in a cute voice. I'm fine. Alfie said laughing. I giggle. Alfie hands Sophia to me. Hello princess. I said tickling under Sophia's chin. Sophia did a little giggle. Her giggle was the best sound in the world. Joe texted me he said that him Caspar and Oli are not here way here. Alfie said. Great so they will be on time. I said.

I got Sophia dressed into her white christening dress. She looked so cute. Alfie got dressed he was wearing a black suit with a black tie. I did my makeup and got dressed. I then curled my hair a bit more I already did it this morning. We were ready to go. I went downstairs. Alfie was waiting for me by the stairs he was holding Sophia when he saw me he looked at me with a shocked look. Zoe you look amazing. Alfie said. Thank you Alfie you look very handsome I smiled. Are you ready to go. Alfie said. Yes let go. I said. Alfie Sophia and I left for the christening. I just hoped it went smoothly.