She turned her face away and moved farther away. I felt like I should have apologized but didn't. She looked back at me and tried talking.

"Then why did you and Min-Seo break up?"

"It's nothing you need to know," I said.

"Alright."

We went back inside and I showed her the guest room. I stayed up until she washed up. I sat in the living room watching TV. She came out and sat next to me. I moved over to give us space. She tried moving in closer but I pushed her away.

"I'm going to sleep," I said getting up from the couch.

When I woke up, I went to the bathroom to wash up. I walked out and saw Bora in the kitchen.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"Cooking breakfast," she said.

"Where did you get the food?"

"Had to get up early to go buy some," she answered.

After I finished getting ready I went to the kitchen. She sat me down and told me to eat.

"So...," she asked.

"Not bad," I answered.

She cleaned up and went to her room to change. She came out and we left for school.

"So did you know you sleep talk," she said.

"No I don't."

"Yeah you were. You were talking about Min-Seo. You said you would protect her with your life."

I pulled over the car and looked at her.

"I don't believe you," I said.

She took put her phone and did something. Then she started playing a video. It was me. And she was right about me talking about Min-Seo.

"So, looks like you still love her," she said frowning a bit.

"I do and I always will," I responded.

"You won't even try to be with a different girl," she asked.

"No."

"Are you two still dating?"

"No why," I said bluntly.

"Don't lie to me. I know when someone lies to me."

"I'm not lying," I said.

"Whatever you say. Let's just go to school," she said.

"You get off here," I said.

"What why?"

"I don't want to be seen with you entering the school," I said.

She wouldn't leave the car, so I turned of my engine until she walked out. After two minutes, she left my car. I started my engine and got back on the road. I drove past school knowing I still had thirty minutes. I decided to call Min-Seo. When she answered I apologized and told her about Bora. She sounded pissed but understanding.

"Well what are you going to do," she questioned.

"I'm not sure yet. Still thinking," I answered.

"Okay, well you should probably go to school. Call me later. I'll see you in five days."

"Okay. Bye," I said then hung up.

I drove to school and saw Bora just enter school. I parked my car and walked over to Shownu. He wasn't at school yet so I headed up to the roof. I was trying to fall asleep but I couldn't. My mind just kept going back to Min-Seo. All the memories we had on this roof, happy and sad moments.

I really miss her. Can't wait till she comes back.

It was going to be harder now that Bora is everywhere I go now. As I was heading down to class she came up to my locker.

"Did Min-Seo run away," she asked.

"Why do you need to know," I said.

"She hasn't been in school for the last couple of days."

I closed my locker and walked away from her.

"Wonho, I will find out what's going on between you two," she said loudly.

During lunch, Shownu, Min Hyuk, and I sat at a table.

"How is Min-Seo," Min Hyuk asked.

"She's fine. I talked to her this morning. She's coming back in five days. Then we can start the plan," I said softly.

"You must be happy to have her come back soon," said Min Hyuk.

"Yeah but what about Bora," Shownu added.

"Still don't know. I'll think of something. Min-Seo knows though," I said.

"Well that's good. Is she going to come in disguise or herself," Shownu asked.

"Disguise. Don't want my parents to know that's she here," I said.

"Who's going to be in disguise," Bora asked placing her tray down next to me.

"No one," we answered.

She looked at me and whispered something. I got up and took her by the arms, out to the field.

"Now you want to talk," she smirked.

"Shut up! What do you know," I asked her.

"I know that your break up with her is fake. I've been listening into your conversation with your friends," she smirked.

"So what are you going to be doing to your parents," she asked.

"None of your business."

"Oh but it is now. I also know about your brother Jooheon and his girlfriend."

"How do you know about him," I asked.

"I've been doing my research and from people around. And if you don't tell me what's going on, I have no choice but to let your parents know. But if you do tell me, I might let it slide," she said.

I really have no other choice. Should I tell her?