Run

"Find her and bring her to me

"Find her and bring her to me."

"Yes master." The tracker replied releasing Aro's hand. 

"Why, what is so special about this vampire?" Caius sneered as their tracker left the room.

"Do you question me brother?" Aro demands looking towards the blonde who merely glares but says no more. "Her name is Andy, she was buried quite deeply in Mr Cullen's thoughts. He considers her family, and yet she would not remain with the Cullen's or conform to their diet. You can say, I'm curious about her brother." 

"Is she gifted?" Marcus speaks in his usual slow and bored tone. 

"Edward seems to think so." The coven leader replied to his brother who resumed his depressed state.

Andromeda sat on the back of her motorcycle playing with the old silver pendant around her neck when her phone rang

Not many people had her number, so whomever was ringing was considered family. 

Family. She remembered when she had one of those. Not in her human life, but in the first few decades of her immortal one. 

"Hello." She answered in a bored tone. 'This better be good.' She thought to herself. 

"Andy!" The male voice gasped out in relief and she raised her brow in confusion.

"Hello Edward, to what do I owe the pleasure of your call?" She asked unsure of the younger vampire's problems. It was not often that Edward would call. She usually only spoke to Rose, and sometimes Alice.

"I'm so sorry." His voice sounded sincere which only added to her confusion. "Run. Run as fast as you can because he will find you. You're a danger to the Volturi and they will come for you."

"What did you do Edward?" She growled down the phone.

"I was in Italy, Aro has seen you through my mind, and you're in danger." 

"He won't find me." She states knowingly, "not unless I want to be found."

"Please run, they- they have a tracker." He pleaded and she huffed cockily.

"I've escaped trackers before."

"He's different, he's as old as you. I've been in his head, once he gets a tenor of your mind, there's no escaping him." The younger vampire informed.

"Avoiding capture is my specialty, Edward, there is a reason I don't tell people the full extent of my gifts." She used a sure cocky and amused tone in order to calm him down.

"You're enjoying this too much." Edward chuckles down the phone. 

"Maybe a little. I haven't had that much entertainment this century, I'm even considering going to the Romanians just to pass the time." Andy tells him nonchalantly.  

"Be safe please." 

"I'll be fine, look after yourself, and the human." she giggles at the absurd notion of loving a human and he huffs in amusement.

"Where are you?"

"Currently, I'm on my way to Egypt." 

"Okay, keep in touch." He says hanging up the phone. A smirk pulls at the corner of her lips as she picked up an unfamiliar scent. It was by no doubt male, and rather intoxicating to her senses. He smelt like mint and falling rain.  

 With a final glance behind her she started her bike, her skin covered from the daylight as she rode into the dawn.

Here's the first chapter, thought I'd start off short and sweet and see how it goes, next chapter will be long.

So this is my first story ever, just needed to write it down. I normally read, not write and I'm also editing as I go so bare with me :)