two ✬ The disapperance of Lucy Heartfillia

"What room?"

"I don't know but listen to me! It's about Wendy, I don't know what happened but something is not right!"

Lucy was out of breath as she spoke quickly. Her face was red and the loose hair that wasn't tied in her side ponytail stuck to her face since she was sweating.

She could feel tears at the verge of her eyes but she held them back, refusing to let any of them go.

"Come here, you need to calm down first," Mirajane said grabbing Lucy's forearm gently, attempting to guide her. Lucy snatched away from her and exclaimed, "No, listen to me, please! This is not the time to calm down! Wendy, she is in danger and she was already acting strangely in the beginning! We need to find out who is doing this! Someone took her to that room, I could feel dark magic coming from it and--"

"Lucy! Calm down!" Mirajane said a little more forceful, installing authority in her voice to make Lucy listen. "You don't understand!" Lucy cried.

"Maybe we will if you'd calm the fuck down!" Gray said.

"I can't calm down! How could I if---" Erza hit her in the back of her head, knocking her out cold. With a dull sound, she fell on the ground motionless.

"Ah, Erza!" Natsu exclaimed looking at Lucy on the floor. Natsu quickly ran to her and picked her up bridal style.

"Oops, I didn't mean to hit her that hard." Erza said looking at her hand that was covered in armor.

"You didn't have to hit her that hard, and were you not listening to anything she was saying back there?"

"Sorry about that. But yes I was, and we will go find Wendy, however, we just need Lucy to calm down before she goes insane."

"I guess," Nastu muttered as he carried Lucy to the infirmary.

"Yeah, she needs to be calm for a while before we could sort out what happened. But she kept talking about something." Jellal said replying to Erza.

"It was some room."

"It probably wasn't even that serious."

✬. ✬. ✬

Taking in the image of a smooth huge white ceiling, her eyes adjusted to the light that poured in her pupils. Not making any more movements right away, for a while she sat still letting the previous events that occurred to her flood her mind. She specifically started remembering how she got knocked out, and especially that room Wendy went into.

For some reason, she felt as if something woke her up, but she can't remember. Lucy sat up slowly. Looking around the room, Lucy came to realize that she was all alone.

She grabbed a fist full of the white sheets that covered her body and threw them to the left of her.

While she was in the process of getting down from the bed, an overwhelming sensation washed over her. It was a cold, dark feeling that hung in the air.

Fear rushed to her as she quickly laid back down and thrown the covers over her head like a scared child. She clenched the sheets tightly until her knuckles turned white. Lucy slammed her eyes shut trying to go back to sleep to escape from reality.

"Lucy." Her eyes shot open and she sat up from the bed looking around.

"Natsu?" She called out, yet no one replied. Her stomach felt uneasy, and her heart was racing.

"Natsu?" She called a little louder, but her voice cracked and it wasn't loud at all.

The door opened to reveal Natsu walking into the room.