5. Safe and Sound

It was approximately 10 hours of flight from Japan to Fiji. Not everybody was asleep. Some of them were playing cards like Aidou, Takuma, and Kain. Seiren was staring aimlessly outside the window, Ruka was reading a book, Rima and Shiki were arguing over a sunscreen.  

Yuki was watching a movie on the screen with a sleeping Zero on her side. Cecelia was sleeping, her back leaning against Kaname's chest, protectively enveloping her with his arms.  

It was such a big deal at first though. Kaname wrapped an arm around Cecelia so she could sleep but to her stubbornness, she rejected the offer and continued to do so until she finally gave up, but on one condition. 

She will not sleep on his arms but will sleep facing away from him, with his chest supporting her back. Kaname had no choice but to accept the condition.  

10 hours of sitting was really tough for them, even though they were vampires.  

Well, most of them. Yet. 

The plane arrived at 11:38 in the evening. The night class was awestricken on how magnificent and beautiful the place was. They were welcomed by highly trained vampire servants who served the Lafielle family for almost five centuries.  

It was like a breath of fresh air for them but there was a particular rule to be followed, no drinking of blood from humans.  

Rima and Shiki both sighed in relief because of the opportunity that they could swim only during night time since they were models. Aidou didn't bother at all; he just wanted to have some fun and relaxation. It was one of a lifetime experience that they could get.  

As for Zero, let's just say he needs to carry blood tablets with him all the time, unless he would accept Cecelia's offer to him.  

"Why don't you go and have some fun with them?"  

They all did a tour around the place after they were finished organizing their stuffs in their assigned huts excluding Kaname and Cecelia.  

"I'll pass for now. I want to rest first." Cecelia piled up her things in the wardrobe.  

She clearly doesn't know what the motives of Lucas and Alexandre for putting Kaname and her together, even though they hated Kaname.  

There will be two people in each hut except for Zero: 

-Kaname and Cecelia 

-Ruka and Rima 

-Takuma and Shiki  

-Yuki and Seiren 

-Aidou and Kain 

-Zero 

"Do you think they're going to be fine out there? I mean, I'm worried one of them might slip off." Seemed like Cecelia was about to have a panic attack.  

"Calm down, Cecelia. Everything's going to be alright."Kaname comforted her.  

"Yeah you're right besides, Seiren is with them and they're surrounded by highly skilled vampires, those who greeted us. They were such loyal servants to my family."  

It would've been a great idea if Lucas and Alexandre went with them, but since they need to keep contact with the unfinished businesses that Cecelia left, they couldn't.  

This also made her worry a lot. She thought she was being unfair.  

"I think it's better for you to get some rest."  

"Thanks for the reminder but I was about to anyway." She scowled like a child, directing towards the bed. Kaname smirked.  

Cecelia plopped down to the bed and moaned as she caressed the softness of the pillows and blanket. She had eyes closed and her body relaxed. Kaname was staring lovingly at her with eyes filled with longing and lust. Cecelia felt it.