4. Rivalry at its Finest

Last night was rather messed up, some emotional moments with Kaname and all. It was a bit irritating at the same time because I've basically counted how many time he apologize for things and such. More or less, I got his point. No need to repeat over and over again.  

"Finally, Saturday!" I sighed with a smile on my face. This would be new beginning, or at least that's what I thought it would be.  

Kaname and I took the whole night talking about my life and what happened to me. I've explained most of them and I lied to the part that I wasn't the one who erased part of his memory. I am not going to risk this opportunity, now that we're both fine.  

Moving on, it was too boring in the moon dorms. All of them had their own businesses; even Zero was actually doing something productive.  

Maybe I should go ask Kaname. Walking to his room, I was thinking of different kinds of possibilities as my options.  

There's no reason why he should lock his room unless he's doing something suspiciouso. 

Like doing drugs.  

Can vampire do drugs? 

Or...watching vampire porn.  

TEHEEE!  

What a naughty pureblood I am.  

Either ways, I opened his door, not bothering to knock. "Kaname, can I talk to you for a second?" 

Okay maaaaaaybe barging in was not a good idea. I guess.  

I kept my eyes straight on his, resisting the urge to look down but around my peripheral, I saw that he was on his towel, practically half naked. Unfortunately, I arrived at the moment he was about to take it off.  

I saw him slightly smirk, amused by my expressionless face as we both stood in place, not moving an inch. I, on the other hand, was still at the front door, grasping the door knob but of course I still held indifference. How did he find it amusing?  

Naughty Kaname. I'll take what I said back. He should lock his door whenever he's changing. I tried not to think about the image of his body in my mind even though I didn't dare to look at it. Not even for a second.  

Fine! It was an accident okay? His body was the first thing I saw when I opened the door but only for 2 seconds then I avert to look at it. There you go!  

But I failed not to think of it. Looking him straight in the eyes made me, shut him off and go to my daydream place. I must admit, his body is quite attractive indeed. Not that I haven't touch or seen it before. He had this broad shoulders and smexy body.  

I can't believe I actually said that.  

"You must be enjoying the view, judging by your reaction. It's quite wonderful you know." I snapped away from my thoughts. He was placing a hand on his hip and a smirk indicating his proudness.  

"Hahaha." I laughed humorlessly, "Your funny, you should be a comedian. It will definitely suit you." My words and voice were dripping with immense sarcasm.  

"Then why were you standing there doing nothing but looking at me and my body, half-naked?" he said teasingly.  

"FYI, I wasn't staring at your body. I rather much stare at my own. Did you see me look down? No. I was looking straight in your eyes if you hadn't notice. You idiot are so full of yourself" I mumbled the last part to myself.  

"Stare at your own? What do you mean by that?" Interesting. He was seductively playing with me, expecting that I would give up. But he got the wrong impression.