3. Reminiscence of the Past

"Do I need to do this? I mean, I was not used to all of those...noises" 

I could hear from here the screeching sound of the day class students outside the gate. It was like a bunch of seagulls.  

"Yes, Cece and pretty much soon, you'll gonna get used to it." Takuma said as he sweetly smiled at me. 

"If I won't, I'm blamin' on you!"  

"I will gladly accept it, Cece." He chuckled.  

Kaname on the other hand, couldn't face me yet because I just kicked his ass yesterday which probably affected hat big ego of his and so, he sent Takuma to get me instead. Screw you Kaname Kuran!  

I didn't mean to do that to him...well, not really. But he hurt me first!! And that was considered as sexual abuse! I just repaid him for what he did. After all, won't it be a waste if I will not show him what I'm capable of?  

The night class students were waiting for me and Takuma downstairs. I caught Kaname staring at me and when I looked at him, his head quickly turned away and held his chin up, then he headed outside the dorm to the gates.  

I was expecting that the noises would go higher and higher now that we're here but turned out, everything went quiet at the moment the day class saw me. They all whispered at each other.  

'Who is she?' 

'She's so beautiful compared to all of them!!!' 

'Is she like a Goddess??' 

'She moves soo graceful!'  

Their thoughts scrabbled through my head. Aw, I'm very thankful. No negative comments, so far.  

Oh and look who's here! Zero!! 

"Good afternoon ladies!! How are you feeling today?" thankfully, Aidou spoke up first to cease the silence. The screaming went back again like nothing happened. I nudged him on the elbow and said thank you. He nodded and bowed as a response. 

Another prefect was keeping the distance of the day class from swarming the rest of the night class; Zero was just leaning against the wall, being completely useless. Hmm, I'm guessing this girl was... 

"Yuki, are you okay?" Kaname lend her a hand. All the night class, including some of the day class students glared daggers on Yuki especially Aidou and Ruka. If looks could kill, Yuki would probably be 600 ft below the ground at this moment.  

"Uh yes Kaname-senpai." 

"You work so hard Yuki, don't stress too much. It makes me sad." I think I heard a barf coming from my mouth. Incest much? But you know what?! Hell to the naah!! As long as I'm alive, that ain't workin'! 

"Hi there Yuki! I'm Cecelia Lafielle, nice to meet you!" I glided through the floor, bumping against Kaname which caused him to nearly fall. I heard some gasps on the background but I choose to ignore them. I put on the best fake smile. 

"Uh-Uhm. G-Good afternoon Cecelia-senpai! Nice to meet you too!" she curtsied, "H-How did you know my name?" the way she stuttered and the rate of her heart beat indicated that she's scared of me. You better be.  

"Oh I heard him," I pointed a thumb to Kaname who was glaring at me. "calling your name" 

"Oh. Um, you're very beautiful Cecelia-senpai!" when she realized what she said, she immediately covered her mouth with her hand and blushed.  

"Thank you so much dear."  

Deep down inside, I let my inner dark side to take over. Let the games begin. I'm such an evil creature.