"You knew and you did nothing to help me?" He questioned with hurt in his eyes. I tried to give him a reassuring glance but he shook it off.

"Klaus, you know I love you. You didn't know what you wanted, and neither did I. I was out of my mind literally. And you needed time to think." I explained." I wanted to come kiss you, hug you, reassure you that I loved you, but I couldn't. I wouldn't have been able to control my self around you."

"What do you mean control, love?" He questioned, now calming from my words of choice.

I hesitated but I needed to be honest with him.

"I needed to control my self, my love for you." I stated. "You told me, you couldn't have me. And that frustrated me. I wanted you so bad. And you wouldn't take me. But now that's changed."

"What do you mean."

"I love you Klaus. But you need to figure out your love as well." I stated thinking about someone in mind.

"I know who I love." Klaus said quite confused.

"What about Caroline?" I asked. He stiffened, realizing I knew.

"What are you talking about?" He said with shock in is voice.

I chuckled. I was angry. "Don't be stupid with me Klaus. I know you fancy her as well. And that is fine with me. But maybe you should let her know that. She loves you dearly even though she is indenial of it."

"Why aren't you upset with me?" He questioned again quite confused.

"There would be no point. I'm in with love you, and I love you dearly. But you need someone more stable. Like her. She's cute, and understanding." He stopped me.

"Stop." He stated. I looked at him, realizing I was causing him confusion and pain.

"Klaus, I won't make you choose. I'm not that kind of person. But who ever you love you will find. And you found her." I smiled. He was so confused and I could sense it. I was confused my self.

I killed many people when I found out about their love. The way he felt around her, and they she felt for him. I wanted to kill her. It would've been so easy. But I controlled it. I cried for nights and days, thinking about klaus constantly. But he was finally here in my grasp. But I couldn't do that to that young girl.

I was deep in thought while klaus was too. Until he interrupted me.

"She was just a distraction." He stated. I rolled my eyes. "So was I." He shook his head frantically.

"No you weren't. I didn't want to intentionally hurt you ever. I thought about you everyday, even when I was with her. Everything she did, reminded me of you. I know it was horrible to do that to someone. I hurt Caroline.But I couldn't stop killing and mourning your absence." He explained.

"You need to figure this out more before you have chosen if you are going too." I smiled.

"You have changed my love." He smiled.

I nodded. "I have. Doesn't mean I'm not ruthless when someone has rubbed me the wrong way. I'm a person who honors trust and nobility. If you ever cross me, I will make you feel pain in a million ways you have never felt. But if you have not, I will love you dearly and protect you from anything at all costs." I stated quite taken back from my own words and so was Klaus.