It's all a lie, right?

You've been avoiding Yuno lately and the anonymous texts were more recent. Your sitting in your room with your blanket over your head. "It's a lie. It's a lie. It's a lie." You would repeat those words over and over again like your in a never ending loop. You look up to check the time. "11:00 Pm..." You mumble to yourself. You wrap the blanket tighter around your body. You hear a faint noise outside your front door and you get up still wrapped in your blanket to see what it was. You reach to the front door and you see the flap in the door open. "Y/N-chan..." You froze. To your own borrow you see to pink eyes staring at you through the only thing that's keeping you and her sperated.

"L-leave me alone Y-yuno..." You finally found the courage to speak. "Ok Y/N-Chan.." You slowly walked off with your blanket still wrapped around your body. You thought you heard a whisper coming from Yuno but dismissed it. You go over to your cupboard and look for your favourite crisp. (if you don't like crisps you can change it 😊💖) You go back upstairs and started watching your favourite film.

~Yuno's P.O.V~
Y/N seems busy... She looks tired and weak. My poor Y/N... I will wait for her in her garden just in case some creepy people try to break in. But I need a way to... Enter her house when ever she needs help... Not breaking in. Don't worry Y/N I'll protect you.