♡Valentines♡

You arrived at Yuno's house yesterday and decided to stay at hers just incase something bad will happen. Today was also the day Yuno was going to try and confess her feelings to you. Yuno grabbed a small paper bag that was full of all the things she made for you and went to the kitchen to start making your favourite breakfast. After making your breakfast she went back to her room to wake you up. "Y/N it's time to wake up." Grunting you slowely opened your eyes and looked at Yuno tiredly. "Just... five... more.. minuits.." You rolled back onto your side to face the wall and your back towards Yuno. "No Y/N-Chan I have planned alot today so we might as well start early." Sighing in defeat you got up and went to the dining room. "Here Y/N-Chan I made your favourite breakfast!" Yuno grabbed the bag full of goods and put it beside your plate. "A-and I made something f-for you.." Yuno blushed a light shade of pink as she went to sit down. "For me? Thank you Yuno! I guess I have a present too!" 'Really Y/N-Chan?! Can I see it?!" Shaking your head you replied:"Later Yuno afterall it is for the dark." Of course Yuno was thinking about all the possibilites of what you could give her some were exciting and some were kinda peverted..
"If that's so then you can't open my present to you since I want us to recive our gifts at the same time!" Nodding in agreemant you both went to get ready for the day ahead of you.

-Time skip-

The day was coming to an end and you both went back to Yuno's place. You told Yuno to go to her room while you set up some things. You were planning to re-creat the firework show you both met at. Putting everything in the right place you went back to Yuno's room and told her to come. You both sat outside and you introduced her to the firework show. Yuno's eyes was wide with joy and her smile widened every second. It was her turn to give something so she gave you the gift bag from earlier. "H-here!" You took it and took all the stuff out one by one revealing;
A neckalace,
A bracelet,
Small box of chocolates,
And a picture of you and her.

"Thank you Yuno! This beats any gift I have ever gotten!" Blushing a bit Yuno hugged you. "Anything for my Y/N-Chan.."

-Time skip-
Yuno was walking you home because you felt like you shouldn't get her involved with this stalker thing. Once you arrived at your door you took out your keys and began to make your way in until Yuno stopped you. "W-wait I have something to say!!" "Huh.. uh sure what is it?" "The thing is Y/N I.... I lo-" Yuno was interupted by a loud girl calling your name. "Y/NNNNN!!!!" Yuno looked up a little stunned by the girl yelling. "Huh Matilda? What are you doing here?" "I came to see you Y/N!" The girl pulled you into a tight hug. "U-uh.. oh Yuno this is my best friend Matilda and Matilda this is my bff Yuno" Glaring for a bit Yuno changed her expression to a sweet innocent one. "Hi I'm Yuno Gasai! I hope you enjoy your stay here in Japan! Bye Y/N I have to go since it's past curfew!" "O-ok bye!"

A/N happy valentines day guys hope you enjoy the rest of the day as well as this book! Bye! ~♡