Yandere Simulator?

Bang! You swang the door open and went storming up stairs. It's been four days since Aiko was missing and you've reported to the police. Yuno has been acting very wierd lately ever since she spoke to the police and has started to worry you. Sitting down on your chair you wheel to your desk and turn on your computer. Hmm lets see... huh? Yandere... Simulator?.. You clicked on the website and started scrolling through. You decided to get the game and downloaded it. "Well I need something to waste my time." Once the download is finished you open it and began to play.

-four and a half fricking hours later-

"This is so cool! Hehe! Huh? Oh no Sensai saw me with Kokona's body Shiiiiii-" You were interupted by a knock on the door. Huh I wonder who could that be? "Coming!!!" You rushed down stairs and opened the door. "Y-Yuno? What are you doing here?" "I came to see you Y/N-Chan!" You stepped a side letting Yuno in. "S-sure come in!" You both went to your room and Yuno saw you were busy playing Yandere Simulator.

-Yuno's P.O.V-

I stare at Y/N, She really likes these games? "Huh? Y/N-Chan you like these games?" "Huh? U-uh well um I saw it and decided to play it.. I guess this is an exception.. I do like it.." S-she likes this game? Full of murder,blood and a sycopath girl like me?! What if she likes the virtul girl... I'll have to dispose of this "Yandere-Chan" so Y/N doesn't go head over heels for her.. not like she will, after all it is a game character, r-righ? "YUNO!" "H-huh? Oh sorry Y/N I guess I drifted off..." "It's ok Yuno."
I will defintaly love you forever my little Y/N-Chan!