18: Samaira.

Hello everyone, how y'all doing? Got another chapter for y'all!
-------------------------------------------

Samaira's pov

So, I was finally going to meet Alisha and Cristiano. I was going to Madrid....to meet my best friends. I was so freaking happy and excited. The boys would also be away touring Asia while I'm gone so that's why I decided to go and meet them. We even have winters break going on so it'll be a lot of fun.
The boys really missed Alisha a lot. Even I did, of course. Liam certainly did not move on from Alisha. He missed her so fucking much.

The boys, especially Liam were constantly texting and calling me to ask if I had contacted Alisha and Cristiano yet. I told Alisha that I would be coming soon but I actually wanted to give her a surprise. So, she didn't know that I was coming to Madrid. Only Cristiano knew that I was coming back.

I was now headed to the airport to get in a flight to Madrid.

After reaching to Heathrow airport I quickly boarded my flight as I was almost running out of time.

***********

I landed after a few hours of a tiring journey and suddenly got a text from Cristiano.

'I'm at the parking spot.' The text read.

I went out to the parking lot after getting my bags and looked for Cristiano. He came out of the car and he was looking damn hot.

"Cristiano." I shouted and literally jumped on him.

He lifted me up and spun me around like I was a little kid.

"I missed you so much, Sam." He said and put me down.

"I missed you too." I said and kissed his cheek. "You look hot." I said with a wink.

"You look even hotter." He laughed.

We got in the car and drove to mine and Alisha's and Cristiano's almost house. I really wanted to see how Alisha would react. I was so fucking excited to meet her. It's been like forever since we've met each other. Since the time she left London we haven't even talked that much. I know it's really hard for her and Liam but I just want to let her know that I want to be there for her and I will always be there for her. I love Liam as much as I love her and I want to be there for both of them and I really want them to be together and I know that they will never move on from one another.

We reached to the house in a couple of minutes and rang the doorbell.

"I'm coming." We heard Alisha shout from the living room.

Ah! I was so damn excited to see her reaction. As the door opened I grinned widely at her as she had a stunned expression on her face. I immediately embraced her in a hug as she was constantly squealing like a little kid in my ears.

"I missed you." I said with little bit of tears in my eyes.

We pulled apart and I saw tears in her eyes too. Well, we just get so emotional sometimes.

I went straight up to my room as Cristiano and Alisha were downstairs ordering some pizza. I decided to let the boys know that I'm already here so, I decided to call Zayn.

Z: Hello, babe.

S: Hi, babe.

Z: Did you reach safely?

S: Yes, I'm here already.....with Ali and Cris.

Z: Don't forget to tell them hi and oh! Hold on Liam is getting too eager to talk to you. I love you, Sammy. Keep me updated.

S: Will do, Zayn, I love you too.

L: Sammy, you there?

S: Hey, Li. How are you and the boys?

L: We're all good. How are you?

S: I'm good. I reached home safely. Cristiano came to pick me up at the airport.

L: How's...how's she?

S: Same as you are, Liam.

"Sammyyyy." I heard my name being called out by Alisha.

S: Hey, Liam, I've to go right now I'll keep you updated.

L: Okay, love. Stay safe.

S: Liam..... Do you want to...talk to Alisha?

L: What? I'm....I'm not sure, Samaira.... I don't know.

S: Okay, Li... Let me know, I'll call you up later and make me talk to the boys then.

L: Yeah, alright. Bye. Love you.

S: Yeah, bye love you too.

I hung up and went downstairs where Alisha and Cristiano were there. Oh! I finally had so much time alone with my best friends. I couldn't be happier.

We talked for quite a long time and ate the pizza. It felt as if it had been ages since this happened. Well, of course. It had been almost ten and a half months since I've seen Cristiano and Alisha and I felt so empty without them. Even with Zayn and the other boys with me I still feel like something else was missing which was Cristiano and Alisha. I am so happy to be here with them. They were absolutely like my family and I would literally do anything from them.

"So, when are you going back, Sam?" Alisha asked me.

"How long do you want me to stay?" I asked with a smirk.

"Forever." She replied with a chuckle.

"Well, I'll be staying maybe two weeks until the boys return from their tour in Asia." I said.

"How are the boys?" She asked.

"They're fine.....though they're still mad at you for leaving. Liam misses you so much." I spoke the truth.

The three of us then had a long talk and Alisha properly gave a big explanation for why did she leave the house that day. It was fair enough but if she would've stayed back then maybe everything would be fine to this day. I just want everyone to be good. Alisha and Liam looked really great together even if they weren't dating. They've even kissed a lot of times and they don't even know that we knew about it. But anyways, right now Alisha, Cristiano and I were really happy to spend sometime together, only the three of us. We could literally share anything and everything with each other even if it didn't make any sense. We were like the best of friends ever.

---------------------------------------

When In Madrid (A One Direction and Cristiano Ronaldo Fanfic) |DISCONTINUED|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें