7: The Club Party.

Samaira's pov

"Hey, guys, I feel like partying." I pout and tell everyone.
"Yeah, me too." Zayn agrees.
"And you guys are gonna go in a few days. So let's celebrate tonight. To our friendship." I shout and say.
"Yeah." Everyone agrees.
"Alisha, you're not drinking." I warn Alli.
When Alli gets drunk. Its funny and annoying at the same time. She acts crazy and can't control herself. I know nobody can but she is an antique piece. Hahaha.
"Aye aye, captain." She says and salutes.
"I remember what happened when got drunk the last time." I said.
"I don't remember a shit." She says.
"She was gone wild. She pushed two guys in the swimming pool and then threw beer bottles on them." I said and laughed.
Everybody started laughing.
"Cmon I wasn't that drunk." She retorted.
"Are you kidding me? You saw a semi-truck parked in the area and you went up till the truck and said 'I know you're Optimus Prime." I said.
By now everyone was terribly laughing.
"No, lady." She said.
"And you even shouted 'Autobots let's roll.' At every car present there. And you kicked one of the car cause it wasn't listening." I said and held my stomach cause it paining.
"What? No." She ssaid.
She was red with embarrassment.
"Don't forget that you got me into a habit of drinking." She blamed.
"What? Don't blame me." I said.
"I do blame you. Who mixed vodka in my glass of coke? You did." She shouts.
All of us were laughing more.
"You guys are crazy." Liam shouts.

We went to our rooms and got ready. I was wearing  a pair of really short golden shorts and a black crop top with tan color steletos and I first straightened  my hair and then curled  them. I applied golden and black eye shadow. I applied red lipstick and carried a cream color hand purse.
I moved out of my room and saw that all the boys were already waiting there. But Alisha was still not here.
"Hi guys." I said.
Everybody looked at me stunned.
"You look..." Niall started to say but Zayn cut him off.
"Stunning." Zayn breathed out.
"Err... Thanks." I said awkwardly.
"You look beautiful, Sammy." Harry said.
"Yeah you look really beautiful." Liam agreed.
"Thank you. You guys look great." I said and smiled at them.
"Where's Alli?" I asked everyone.
"She's not here yet." They replied.
"Alliiiii." I shouted.
"Yes, just done." She shouted back.
After two minutes of waiting we heard Liam gasp.
All of us looked at him and he was staring at the staircase. His lips curled up into a smile and his eyes sparkled. Yep he's in love with her.
All of us looked at her and trust me she looked so hot.
"I'm gonna marry you." I said and she started laughing.
"Its a yes." She said and we both laughed.
She was wearing a black crop top almost similar to mine a cream color skirt and golden five inch heels and a light necklace. Her hair was left open and were curled from the tips. She had smoky eyes and red lipstick. She carried a creamish hand purse just like mine. She looked really hot. Honestly.
"Really, man, you look awesome. I think someone's gonna fall in love tonight." I teased Liam.
"Shut up, idiot." She said.
"Let's get going." I shout to everyone.

Alisha's pov

As I started going downstairs carefully in my heels and I was settling my dress I heard someone gasp. I looked up to see it was Liam. Was I looking bad? Slowly his lips curled into a soft smile and I smiled back. I felt blood rushing up to my cheeks. 

He was looking damn hot. He was wearing a blue fanel shirt and a white T-shirt underneath. His sleeves were rolled up. He wore a dark blue denim skinny jeans with brown color ankle leather boot. His hair was perfectly quiffed. He looked so damn cute and sexy at the same time.
Harry was wearing a black sweater with navy blue skinny jeans and brwon leather wedges.
Zayn was wearing a black full sleeved T-shirt and black ripped jeans and the same boots as Liam but black in color.
Niall was wearing a very T-shirt and a denim jacket with dark denim jeans and white all star.
Louis was wearing plain white T-shirt with dark denim jeans and black shoes. All of them really hot to be honest.
"I'm gonna marry you." Sammy said and I started laughing.
She was wearing a pair of golden shorts and a black crop top similar to mine and she had done her makeup beautifully and her hair as well.
"Its a yes." I said and we both laughed.
"Really, man, you look awesome. I think someone's gonna fall in love tonight." She said rolling her eyes towards Liam.
"Shut up, idiot." I said and she giggled.
"Let's get going." She shouts to everyone.
Zayn, Samaira, Niall and Harry came out before so and it was me, Louis and Liam left.
I felt a hand on my waist. The touch immediately sent shivers down my spine. I looked tommy side and it was Liam.
"You look ravishing." He whispers in my ear.
Louis chuckles from behind.
"Err... Thanks." I said awkwardly.
"You look amazing." I add.
"Thanks." He said and smiles.
"Looking hot, Alli." Louis says and comes beside me.
"Thanks, boo bear. You look cute." I said.
We sat in the back Range Rover and drove to the club.
"Okay, everyone. Do not let Alisha drink. Even if it coke." Sammy warned everyone.
"Alright." Liam was the first one to speak.
I looked at Liam and pouted.
"That cute face won't work on me, hun." He said.
Did he just calk me hun? Hun as in honey. Honey as in like what you call your girlfriends or wives. Oh my god.
Kill me someone.