6: Summer Love.

Samaria's pov

Its almost a week and a half now. Zayn and I have become very close but I just have to be sure about my feelings for him. I really really like him. And by the way he acts near me or with me clearly shows that he likes me.
Alli and Liam have become really close. They spend a lot of time together. I bet you they've even grown feelings for each other but they're denying it. Alisha, is a girl, who will hide stuff from you and you have to practically tell her to let you know stuff. She's very good at hiding her emotions. Well, even I am. But we we understand each other the most. And that's what really matters.
In no time the boys will be gone and we'll again be left alone in this same old routine. We all have so much fun together. All the boys, us and Cristiano have gotten really close.
But well, today is the day of their concert. I'm really excited. I know what they're planning. I know everything but Alisha doesn't. *evil smirk* Tonight's show is gonna be a blast.

Alisha's pov

Yay. So finally the day of the concert. I can't wait to hear the boys sing. I'm so excited.
Before getting ready I decide to call up my brother, who's in London.

A: Hello, Bhai. (A/n: Bhai means Brother in Hindi i.e., the basic Indian language. The Brother's name is KUNAL. Pronounced as ku/naal.)
K: Alisha, how are you?
A: I'm good, how are you? Long time no talk.
K: Yeah I've been busy, lately.
A: Okay, you're not gonna believe it.
K: What's going on?
A: One Direction is staying at our place with us.
K: What? Really? That's crazy.
A: That's amazing.
K: So, whom do you like the most among them?
A: Liam.
K: Well, all the best. Hahaha. Okay, Behen I gotta go. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye love ya.
(A/n: Behen means Sister in Hindi.)
A: Okay, bye. Love ya too.