14: Goodbye.

So so so... I've been busy lately and I have loads of work.... Did you guys like the previous chapter? I hope you did. Okay well, now.. Enjoy reading. Love you :)

--------------------------------------------

Third person's PoV

Liam and Alisha both knew that it was never going to be a final goodbye for them. No matter what the situation is. But as the sun rose in London, everyone was back being to their normal selves.

Samaira was the first one to wake up as usual. She woke up Zayn and went to wake the lads and Alisha. Samaira didn't want anyone else in her life other than Cristiano, these lads and Alisha. She loved all of them to bits and pieces. The feeling was mutual with everyone.

Samaira's PoV

I entered Alisha's room to wake her up. She was sound asleep. Her phone buzzed. I went to shake her but then her phone buzzed again so I decided to take a look. I unlocked her phone and saw a few messages. I opened them and I was stunned. Why was Roger texting her? How did he get her number?

R: Can we please talk?

R: Alisha, let me explain everything, please.

R: Are you there?

I honestly could not believe that guy. I left Alisha's room immediately with her phone and went directly to Liam's room.

"Liam." I shouted. "Wake up." I shook him harshly.

"Sammy, go away." He said.

"Liam, it's really important. It can't wait." I screamed in his ears.

He opened his eyes and looked at me in horror.

"What's the matter?" He asked in his husky voice.

"Roger has been texting, Ali." I said.

"What?" He said shocked.

I showed him the texts and he shut his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose lightly.

"How did he get her number?" He asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Does she know?" He asked again.

"No, I don't think so." I said. "Liam, I'm going keep her phone back and don't tell her that you now about this." I warned.

"I won't." He replied.

I went quietly to Alisha's room and kept her phone back. I decided to wake her up.

"Ali. Wake up." I said and shook her lightly. "Good morning." I said.

"Morning." She woke up.

Her phone again buzzed.

"Will you get that for me?" She asked.

"Sure." I said and I picked up her phone.

R: Can you at least reply?