"Hey," I said as I walked in.

"Hey Wonho," they said.

We went into Shownu's basement to start planning. But I couldn't keep my kind off of Min-Seo. Even though the break up was part of the plan, I wanted her here with me. But it was the only way to keep her safe for now.

"Hey Wonho...Wonho....," Min Hyuk said waving his hand in my face.

"Mianhae," I said.

"What's wrong Wonho," Shownu asked.

"Just wish Min-Seo was here," I answered.

"It's okay dude. She'll be back in a couple days," Min Hyuk said.

We continued planning and by the time we finished it was close to midnight.

I drove back to my place and made some dinner. I grabbed an extra phone I had and called Min-Seo.

"Hello?"

"Hey Min-Seo."

"Hey Wonho."

"Where are you," I asked

"Jeju Island," she answered.

"Wish I was there with you," I said.

"Another time we can, when everything is settled down."

"Promise," I asked.

"Promise," she said.

"I miss you already Min-Seo."

" I do too."

"Well I should go. It's getting late."

"Okay. Goodnight Wonho."

"Goodnight Min-Seo."

I hung the phone and placed it in a drawer. I finished my dinner and went to clean up for bed. The next morning I woke up, and my parents called saying they wanted to have breakfast with me. I went to change my clothes into a nice suit and headed out. I arrived at the resturaunt, then was escorted to my table. There were three other people at my parent's table. I reached the table and saw another family. The girl looked up and had a huge smile.

"Bora?"

"Annyeong Shin Hoseok," she said politely.

"Sit down Hoseok," my dad said.

"What are they doing here," I whispered to him.

"Order your food first then we will all talk," he told me.

And so I did. I ordered my food and we started talking.

"Hoseok you should know Park Bora. I have been talking to her parents for a while and we have made a clear decision. We want you two to get married," my dad said.

"What!"

"Oh yay," Bora said.

I looked at her and wanted to puke. I was about to get up but my dad had my hands in his.

"It's going to be wonderful. Just think when you have kids. They are going to be so cute," her mom said.

I turned my face and round and gagged. The food came but I had lost my appetite. I ate as much as I could and excused myself.

"Excuse me but I have to leave," I said.

"Okay. It was nice to meet you," her parents said.

I bowed to them and was about to leave when my parents began to talk.

"Bora if you are done eating, why don't you leave with Wonho. Your parents and I are going to talk about business stuff. I don't think you want to stay here for that."

"Neh. Kam sa ham nida for breakfast Mr and Mrs. Shin."

She bowed to them and chased after me.

"Yah, Womho let's leave together," she said as she hung onto my arms.

I immediately yanked my arms off her and walked faster. I walked to my car and was about to get in when I saw her waiting.

"What do you want," I asked.

"I need a ride," she said.

"Bus stop is less then 5 minutes from here," I said opening my door.

"Yah! Wonho!"

I looked at her and went inside my car. I could see from my mirror she started to throw a tantrum. So I opened my door and waited for her to come in. She ran in and had a grin on her face.

"Be quiet the whole ride," I commanded.

She nodded her head and stared at me. I dropped her off at her house waited for her to get out of my car.

"Come inside," she said.

"No, I'm good," I answered.

"Please," she begged.

"Can you please get out of my car," I asked.

"Only if you come inside," she said.

"Fine," I said. I unbuckled my seat belt and turned off my engine. She got out of the car and I started my engine again. I rolled down my window and said something before I left.

"Next time maybe."

I winked at her and drove away. I saw her throw another tantrum and heard her screaming. I laughed a little and headed to Shownu's house.