chapter 5

Estelle had a small yawn and walked over to meet her friend. "Kelly, what's wrong?" she asked in concern.

"I can't sleep..." Kelly sighed.

"Same here." Estelle sighed.

Teddy came up to them, hoping to cheer up his mother and his mother's best friend. Estelle and Kelly blinked in surprise to the Teddy Bear Pokemon, but smiled to him. It was a surprise that Teddy was out of his Pokeball, but it was possibly a good thing that he did.

"Kelly, I hate seeing you like this..." Estelle said.

Kelly looked back. "What's wrong with you?"

"Um... My bed's too bumpy..." Estelle said.

"Are you sure it's that?" Kelly asked.

"Um... Yeah..." Estelle rubbed her arm.

Kelly stared at her feet. Teddy frowned, then hugged Kelly since she was upset.

"Thanks, Teddy." Kelly smiled weakly and put her arm around him.

Barbie was doing bunk inspection to make sure the girls were asleep and in their beds as it was after dark in summer camp, but she saw her younger sister's bed was unattended and found her outside with Estelle and Teddy, then decided to have a word with them about why they were up so late. Unknown to anyone, Estelle's magic pink ballet shoes glowed and instantly came onto her feet and brought her Pokeballs and Pokedex, landing on her lap softly.

"Huh?" Estelle blinked, then rubbed her eyes as she could've sworn she saw something suddenly change. "How did that...?"

Barbie came out and had a seat beside Kelly, Teddy, and Estelle, setting the lantern down next to her side. "What's wrong, girls?"

"We can't sleep." Kelly said.

"Yeah, first night jitters." Estelle said.

Barbie sighed with an apologetic smile. "I remember my first night, it takes a day or two to get used to things."

Kelly looked to her sister and frowned, looking down to her feet. "I'll never get used to it..."

"But you were looking forward to Race Day tomorrow," Barbie reminded. "You're part of the team!"

"Someone else can run for me, maybe Akito..." Kelly pouted.

"No way, Kelly, we need you on the team." Estelle said.

"It wouldn't be the same without you," Barbie put an arm around her little sister. "We'd really miss you."

"I know I would." Estelle added in.

Kelly was still depressed. "I just wanna go home."

Barbie knew exactly what would help at this moment a story, but she first, had to look in the night sky to see if she could find the constellation she was looking for. Teddy looked curiously to the older girl.

"Look over there at those stars," Barbie instructed. "Do you see those two big stars and four little ones in a row?"

Kelly looked over, but shrugged. "Sorta..."

"I think so." Estelle shrugged as well.

"That's the constellation 'Cygnus'," Barbie educated. "It's a swan. Imagine the four stars as a long beak, three stars as the bottom, across them, those stars are the wings!"

Estelle, Kelly, and Teddy began to connect the stars together to see what Barbie told them. "We see it!" they beamed as if by magic they could see the constellation swan.