A day to remember

Começar do início

He's now inside the south tower.

Help!

Please! Help us!!

I love you katelyn...

I'm coming home.

HELP US!

Anybody!! Anyone!! Someone!!!

I don't want to die!

I can't die here!

I have a family!

.

.
.
.
.
Tick tock tick tock

He can hear it. Those tears falling down. Those brave people.

He looks for survivor from below. People can see him, they were happy. Their hero has come.

"Are you all ok??" He shouted

They all noded. He told them to go out immidietly.

People were running, only a few people. He doesn't think that he can make it up to the 80th floor. And other floors.

A woman grabbed his arms, running towards the door. They ran as far as they can, away from the towers.

She knew that the buildings will be in a horrible shape.

She lets him go. "Please! Stay here! I'm really sorry, but you have to! Yoy are really important! If you don't understand human life, well, you can see it now! People dying and jumping out the window doing suicide! Just please, survive! You are really important!" She cried.

He was brought to tears. Why would he be important anyway? He doesn't even understand, leaders can even go to battles by themselves and attend in any meetings. What's the purpose for them to live?!

He hugs her tightly, crying on her back. "I....I can't save people....I wanted to be a hero, but i failed! I am a terrible person!" He cried.

The woman hugs him back, sobbing. "I understand..You are already our hero, you saved us. Atleast few of us." She said

He pulls back. "I have to do something. There must be a wa-" he didn't continue. He told her to get a shelter where people can take care of her. She nods, and runs to a place where he can see the perfect view of horror.

He saw the little girl again, she was crying. Her mom carried her, and covering her face.

He frowns. He looks at it again, and about 10 people jumped out of he building. He saw 10 people. That was not a good feeling.

It was terrible for America, more terrible than the past. Why would someone do this?

This is hell..

It's the end of the world..

What is happening...

Why is it like this?

He lower his head down. It's like he wanted to punch someone. But his hands stay put.

People were crying loud, shouting and screaming. The upper floors of the South Tower was all burned up. As it lost balance, It didn't manage to hold. It was crashed down.

America was dropped down. The woman saw him, ran to him. She comforts her, crying in fear. America covered his face, doesn't want to see the towers fall again. He knew if the south tower falls, the north will too.

"T-there are still people inside.." He wasn't able to save people's lives, and wasn't able to breathe properly. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to panic, that will make him more useless.

His face was full of bruises, and wounded areas. He was in horrible shape. He stood up, realizing that the reason why they build the towers. Because that will show how brave they are.

Some of them jumped, some on them burned to ashes.

Standing in fear, trembling in fear.

Tears falling down on hid face, the young woman hugs him at the side, comforting him.

"Those people..." he muttured

The woman looked at him.

"Those people knows how to be tough in battle. Police officers, fire fighters. Just standing there. What more likely in war, soldiers are fighting! For the country's sake!" He shouted. People were listening.

"Not all of us..have their families in those buildings. But still, they cared. Because this is their home. A home is when we are all together, like a family.....It's not like this before. It never were..." He said. People were looking at him, with tears on their face.

Soon later, the north tower crashed down.

"S-sir..we need to go now" she said. She has a feeling that the place where they are now is dangerous.

"It's ok..just go." He said

"But-" he cuts her sentence off

"Your family is worried about you.."

Speechless..a moment of silence, she noded. She trusted him. He is more experienced, than her.

The dust runs to the street, and the ashes. Papers flying on the sky. America saw a paper, it was written a diary for his/her daughter.

He felt week, he felt useless at all.

Hours passed by, after a 10 second break down. It was spread all over the world. Everone was shocked, and some cried.

Nations supported him..They support him..

England

Canada

France

Germany

Russia

Japan

Italy

Norway

New Zealand

Australia

Israel

Sweden

Ireland

Denmark

Belarus

Poland

Finland

Jordan

North&South Korea

They supported him..they put flowers and candles on the streets, and more likely, the time stopped. They all stopped.

They prayed..They sang the America's national anthem..

They all sang.

Everywhere, they all sang. Even they aren't americans, they still sang...The queen was there. The enemies supported too. And the palestine nations, they cared for America because they are not their enemies.

Everyone is a friend.

America was found on the street lying, blood runs down on his face. Scratches, and wounded parts.

Russia was able to took care of him until he was able to recover.