Morgan is a maid! ♡ two

"It's been three days since then.." Morgan thought, she was once again patrolling the campus after school. "So, to... maid..." , "Maid?!" Morgan snapped her head at the person. "My grandpa says that before he dies, he want to have the picture he took with a female high school student made..." The male student continued talking with his friend.

"Oh, made." Morgan breathed out. "Oh yeah, that... maid-" , "MAID?!" Morgan snapped her head once again, "The t-shirt I brought that is "Made in Sydney" the other day doesn't really fit me..." The student continued.

"Oh, made in Sydney." Morgan clicked her fingers. "Are we doing something wrong?!" The two asked themselves. "Wow, this isn't good." Morgan said as she continued patrolling. "I can't help but overreact towards anything that sounds like the word 'maid'." She thought to herself.

"But it's strange that no one has found out about it yet... Is Luke planning to blackmail me with that? Or perhaps, he's feeling sympathetic. Irritating, but that would probably be for the best." Morgan thought.

"Morgan!" Sasha called out, "Sasha! Sable!" Morgan smiled. "Are you tired or something?" Sasha asked. "Sorry, I was just doing some thinking." , "Sorry to do this when you have so much to worry about, but..." Sable spoke, "We actually need a favor from you." Sasha smiled.

-

"This must be a boxing bag used by the Boxing club." Morgan inspected. "It's kind of scary, we can't get to the flower arrangement club because this thing's in the way." Sable informed. The boxing bag was blocking the stairs which leads to the Flower Arrangement club.

Luke was just walking in the field when he saw Morgan and her friends. "I'll lecture the Boxing club members about this later. Guess we should probably move this first. Stay back for a second." Morgan said. "But this thing smells and it's really really heavy.." Sasha said.

"Leave it.." Morgan said, making the bag stand up by pulling the chains. "..to me!" She said, using her back to throw the boxing bag out of the way. "We are the Boxing club!" The club members said, opening the door, surprised that the boxing bag was in front of the door.

"Guys! Hurry up and put this where it belongs!" Morgan commanded the club members. "You're the best, Morgan! That was awesome!" Sasha praised, "Not really. It's a lot easier than throwing somebody." Morgan said. "Thank you so much! I love you!" Sasha said, engulfing Morgan into a hug.

"A token of my appreciation." Sable picked a flower from the bouquet she was holding, giving it to Morgan. "Thanks." She said, looking at the flower. "Huh? Is that Luke looking this way?" Sasha pointed out. "W-What are you looking at?!" Morgan exclaimed nervously, as Luke just smirked and walked away.

"What was that supposed to mean? I don't get it." Morgan thought. "Luke is so cool!" Sasha smiled, leaving Morgan to wonder why. "I heard he was practicing Shorinji Kempo up through middle school, and people say he's really strong! All the guys look up to him, and his grades are also consistently excellent. And in addition, those looks!" Sasha said in admiration.

"He's the ray of light in our school, which is otherwise nothing but filthy boys! But I heard he's not even interested in girls anymore, since he's so popular." Sasha said. "But people still confess to him." Sable added.

"He was that popular? I don't understand how these girls' minds work." Morgan said. "Oh! Maybe he doesn't really care about the maid thing because he's uninterested?" She thought.

Maid Latte

"HEY.. Why are you here as a customer?!" Morgan exclaimed at Luke who just entered the cafe. The two engaged in a stare off, "I don't get it... what is he up to?" Morgan thought. "Wow, he's.. so cute!" Two of the maids whispered to each other.