Morgan is a maid! ♡ one

It was time for patrolling by the school gate, Morgan was checking whether the students were dressing according to the dress code.

"Caleb, don't dye your hair! Earrings aren't allowed, either!" Morgan said as she continued to scold the trio. "Leon, button your shirt up to the second button! Fasten your belt at your waist!" , "Dalton don't stand on the heel of your shoes!"

"You should dress like your disciplinary officer! Clean cut hair, and buttoned up shirt." Morgan closed the school gate.

"Come back when you're in proper attire!" Morgan lastly shouted while walking away, leaving the trio confused.

-

"This school really is filled with savages. Hey, Connor did you manage to complete that guide?" Morgan asked Connor. He is the vice president of the student council, he's also in his first year as a high school student. "Pres, is this really necessary? A student guidebook?" Connor nervously spoke.

She glared at him, hitting her fist on the table, "Fool! Of course it's necessary! If we don't enforce it, the boys will start being lazy again!" , "Y-yes ma'am."

"It's only been a few years since Monarch High became a coed school. Since it used to be an all-male school, the males still compromise 80% of the school's population. And in the midst of that, I'm the first female to become the Student Council President. Now that I stand in this position, I won't let the boys do whatever they please!" Morgan thought to herself.

She got out of the Student Council Office, and started patrolling the hallways.

"Come on, I'm asking for your help. It's just cleaning duty. Can't you take over?" She overheard a male student talking, making her stop walking. "B-but I have something I need to attend to.." The female student spoke. "Come on, just for today." Another voice said.

"Do your own chores." Morgan said from behind the male students. "Those who neglect their duties will instead be given bathroom cleaning duties for a week." Morgan continued. "Pres!" the girl exhaled, "Leave the rest to me." Morgan answered, "Th-Thank you!" the girl said as the ran away.

"You again, Morgan Hughes?" Caleb exasperated. "That's what I should be saying, Moron Trio!" Morgan challenged. "Who are you calling a Moron Trio?!" Caleb said in a louder voice. "Idiots like you aren't worthy of being called by their names!" Morgan shot back.

"And I told you earlier to fix your appearances! Take off your earrings!" She continued. "Yeah, yeah I'll take them off later." Caleb answered as he turned his back from the president. "Stop fooling around! I mean now!" Morgan said again. "Geez, shut up already. I said I'll take them off!" Caleb said as he threw his fist at Morgan, but quickly blocked his punch. "I said now!" She glared and took his earring by force.

"You're nuts! Are you trying to tear his ears off?!" Leon said, "Confiscated!" Morgan dictated. Making the three of them run out of the hallway. "Hey, wait! You've got cleaning duty left!" Morgan said as she heard a crying sound. Quickly finding where the sound was coming from. "Another problem?" She thought to herself.

"Hey, what happened?" She said, seeing a male and female student. "Not much, just rejecting a confession." the male student said, "You again, Luke Hemmings?!" The guys who always made the girls cry.

The girl started walking away while crying from Luke and Morgan. "I've told you countless times to be more sensitive when choosing your words!" Morgan pointed at Luke. "You're going to pay if I catch you bringing another girl to tears!" She continued, as she walked away.

"How many times has she told me that?" Luke thought to himself, dumbfounded. "I wonder why the Pres hates guys so much. Can't you find a way to somehow make her say 'uncle', Luke?" His classmate butted in. "Do it yourself, I'm not interested." Luke answered.