I Love Him/Leaving?!

Start from the beginning

+Back to Reality+

Dominic woke up in his boyfriend's arms slowly and glanced up at him. Tyrone was still sleeping peacefully while having him on his lap. He moved his head up to kiss his boyfriend on his cheek lightly and got out of his lap carefully not to wake him up. The brunet got a blanket from the couch and draped it across Tyrone so he wouldn't get cold later. The teen smiled and left the room to finish some things before he left this dimension.

While that was happening, Will was talking with his counterpart in his room.

"Will, I need to bring PineTree back home now. It's been two years and I'm worried about him." Bill glared at the blue dream demon.

Will flinched back a bit by Bill's tone. " I-I know Bill, but I'm just letting PineTree say his goodbyes and spent time with them for a bit." He sadly looked at the other with teary eyes. "You know how much it is to leave someone close to you."

Bill sighed and nodded in agreement. "But that was in the past Will, even so I still care about him to this day... even though I may be insane." He transformed into his human form since Will was in his human form as well. In formal attire like in the Victoria era, along with his signature black top hat, bow, and cane. "I left PineTree behind when he need me the most. I was his guardian and I fucked it up badly."

"Don't be too hard on yourself Bill. You were going through though times too. I'm sure he would have understand, he loved you back then." Will reasoned with the yellow demon.

Bill nodded and looked serious. "Anyways, PineTree must return home by night hour Will. I'll let him come visit as often as he likes, but as long as you protect him for me when I cannot watch over him."

"O-Of course Bill." Will nodded hastily while smiling, "I can promise you that much."

"Thank you Will, I'll talk to you again soon." Bill smiled happily at the blunette. "Love you."

Will blushed avoiding the blond's eyes. "I-I l-love you too Bill." He stuttered.

+Time skip- Sunset+

After one of Tyrone's shows with Mabel, he went to look for Dominic. He found the teen by the boundary of the forest line. "Hey beautiful." The brunet greeted his significant other with a kiss on the cheek.

Dominic blushed and kissed the other back too. "Hi Tyrone, um..."

"Is something wrong Dominic?" Tyrone asked noticing his love's nervous tone.

Dominic looked at Tyrone straight into his light blue eyes that he loved so much. "Tyrone... I'm leaving tonight." He told him with a sadden tone. The brunet hugged Tyrone tightly and felt him hug him back slowly.

"Dominic, but how? Why now?" He asked confused, if he could go back then why only now. Those warm chocolate brown eyes looked directly back at him sadly.

"When I came here, Will talked to me about two ways I could go back home. I chose the second option, but it required a year to make and sent me back home. It took another longer due to finding those rare ingredients he mentioned to me." He explained to his counterpart who held his hands tightly. "I-I wanna go home Tyrone, but-" Dominic started crying, "I'm that you'll forget about me and that I'm gonna lose you. I'm scared that we'll stop loving each other..."

Tyrone carefully wiped away his love's tears while placing gentle kisses on his cheeks. "There is no way I'd ever forget about you. Your the only one for me Dominic, don't ever forget that." He smiles lovingly at him that assured the other in comfort. "I love you Dominic."

Dominic smiled brightly and gave Tyrone a surprise kiss to the lips. His love kissing him back passionately in return. Their kiss breaking when Dominic could hardly stand upright anymore. They both sat on the grassy floor leaning against each other. Hours slowly past and the sun was finally out of sight which made the chocolate eyed brunet sigh. He looked at his sleeping love peacefully sleeping while holding his hand. "I love you too Tyrone. I hope I can see again someday soon."

"PineTree."

Said teen looked at the person who said his nickname and smiled when he saw Will. "I need to go now right?"

Will nodded watching Dominic slowly move away from Tyrone. "Bill can't wait any longer for you to come back to your dimension."

"Then I'll be going home then." The brunet told Will and held the pendent in his right hand. "Take care of Tyrone for me, I hope to see all of you again soon." The pendent made a bright glow around the smiling Dominic.

"I will PineTree, see you again soon."

The light enveloped Dominic and quickly as it came, it disappeared.

+Gravity Falls+

Dipper opened his eyes to see his home once again, but everything was different now. There was a big tear in the sky in a shape of an X. Monsters were roaming around with some weird looking bubbles floating around. "Just what happened here while I was gone..."

The teen walked the somewhat familiar trail to the mystery shack. It was quiet as approached the property. He walked up to the door and opened it up as the door let an eerie creak sound. "Hello?" He called out.

No one responded and he went upstairs to his shared room. No one was there either as he went inside the room to inspect it. Then he heard a gasp from behind him and he turned around quickly. The brunet found himself looking at someone he hasn't seen in two years.

"Dipper!"