Hired to Love

Hired to Love - XxSkater2Girl16xX

Blurb ;

For Bennett, the plan was simple. Hire a girl to pretend to be his girlfriend, keep the facade up for six months, stage a break-up and then claim he was too heart broken to move on. For Henley, things were a bit more complicated. After all, who could just sign on to be someone's pretend girlfriend? And how could she keep up with someone like Bennett? Wealthy, successful, handsome, arrogant... the complete opposite of her in many ways.But hey. The money was good. And with her brother in jail for a crime he didn't commit, she could use it.

Part 1 is complete. Part 2 will be posted in the same book.

41 parts currently

The end of the book had me screaming. There's a certain character that is described so cutely he is such a sunshine. The entire book was very pleasant to read, although with that story line (rich dude hires a poor girl to date and then they end up falling in love but their parents try to prevent that from happening yada yada yada). I know I already recommended her stories a couple times and HTL was not a disappointment!

There's the cover!!

And also Catch 22 by 5sos because idk it felt like a good song.

Story in external link!

Thank you for checking this out. :) 

Check out my Astrology book! I have several parts posted.