30 |:| кει. . .

Tsukishima was trying so hard not to fall asleep during class since he only got to sleep for six hours

Tsukishima was trying so hard not to fall asleep during class since he only got to sleep for six hours. He accidentally lost track of time as he was practicing the special serve with Atia the night before.

Atia was sitting in her seat with a smug smile as she payed attention to the board, "Kei is such a quick learner. I'm jealous; it took me months just to do it and he's able to get the technique down in one night"

During their lunch break, Yamaguchi walked over to Tsukishima. "Tsukki, you look tired."

"Yeah, I was practicing all night" He replied.

Yamaguchi looked down at Tsukishima's desk and saw that all of his fingers were individually wrapped up in white bandage-tapes, "Ah--did you break every single one of your fingers?!"

"No, Ernestine said that it's to protect the tip of my fingers and nails to help with my serve."

"It looks a bit scary..."

"Oi, how are you not tired?!" Tsukishima scolded at Atia.

"I'm used to staying up late" She said with a grin.

"I need to get ten hours of sleep every day for me to function properly" He groaned, "How do you do it?"

"I sleep until 1pm on the weekends to catch up"

"Such a messed up schedule..." Yamaguchi nervously smiled.

"Are you even human?"

AFTER PRACTICE

Tsukishima walked with the team as they got meat buns at the convenience store.

"Sawamura-san, I'll be going this way" He said.

"That's unusual. See you later then" Daichi replied.

The group walked away as he walked in a separate direction.

"Where is she? She should be here. . ." He muttered as he looked around for ten minutes.

He turned a corner and nearly bumped into Atia.

"Sup, Kei" She grinned.