29 |:| cнαηgε

"Ernestine-san, could you put up the mops when you're done?" A classmate asked.

"Sure" She replied as she finished up her cleaning duty for the day. She left the room while swinging her bag over her shoulder and walked out the building just as the volleyball first-years finished up also.

When they turned corners, they ran into each other.

"Oh--Hi Ernestine!" Hinata greeted.

"Yo, Hinata" She replied

"You didn't go home yet?" Yachi asked.

"I just finished up cleaning the classroom"

"By the way, my receives and blocks have improved; thanks to you!!" Hinata cheered.

"Eh? I didn't do much. That was all on you" She waved her hands reassuringly, "But, you know, Bokuto might be getting better also"

"I won't lose to him!"

"I'll kill you if you do" Kageyama threatened him.

Hinata tensed up, "Oi, you have to help me too!" He shouted.

"So, where are you guys heading?" Atia asked.

"We're just going to drop Yachi off at the bus stop" Yamaguchi replied.

"I'm telling you guys that you don't have to!" Yachi insisted.

"It's fine, it's fine! We're going the same way anyways!" Hinata said as he dragged her.

"Well, I'm gonna go also." Atia started walking away.

"I'm going the same way she is" Tsukishima told the group as he started tagging alongside Atia.

"Okay, see ya!" Yamaguchi replied as they parted ways.

"So, everyone is practicing for the tournament huh?" Atia asked with her hands behind her head.

"Mm" Tsukishima nodded, indifferently.

"What are you practicing on?"

"Blocking and serving..."

"I see." She replied, "Speaking of serving, I developed a special type of serve a month ago. I spent a lot of time on it, but I'm never gonna use it because...you know. So I wanted to pass the move to you"

"What?! And judging by your playing style, it's probably going to be something ridiculous!"

"Yeah, it's so damn ridiculous that you're the only one I could teach it to" She replied.

"Me?!"