26 |:|нεя ℓαsт sтαηcε

A FEW DAYS LATER | PRACTICE MATCH WITH FUKURODANI

Today was the last day of the training camp.

Karasuno was four points behind Fukurodani. Atia was sitting on the bench with the rest of the team. She was focusing very carefully at the game, mostly at Hinata, Tsukishima and Bokuto.

Tsukishima scored a point by blocking the ball and letting it fall to Fukurodani's side.

"Eh! What a strong block! Did he learn that overnight?" Coach Keishin exclaimed.

"They're closing the point gap. That's good" Kiyoko sighed.

When Bokuto spiked the ball, Hinata immediately jumped up. Nobody really thought that he was able to stop the ball from one of the top five spikers.

The ball nearly pushed him off, but he fought back and pushed it onto the other side, earning a point.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Everyone yelled.

"Nice kill!" Sugawara cheered.

"Good job!" Atia determinedly grinned.

Coach Keishin's mouth dropped open, "Hinata can block Fukurodani's ace's spike? He sure has gotten stronger! So has Tsukishima!"

"I heard from Shimizu-san that they've been training with the powerhouse schools and Ernestine, isn't that right?" Takeda asked Kiyoko as she nodded.

"Ernestine is teaching them?" The coach turned to the temp who had her fists balled in front of her and a smuggish grin. "I wonder why though..."

*FLASHBACK | LAST NIGHT*

"Hmph!" Atia spiked the ball into Bokuto's arms. He grunted as the ball flew past him.

"Dammit!" He yelled.

"Ernestine, we can't properly recieve it. We've been only taking the hit." Hinata said, "Are you sure that we don't need to do the One Punch Man workout?"

"Don't be ridiculous Hinata. It's okay if you don't properly recieve it. Just as long as you touch it, you should be able to succeed in the next attempt" She replied.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, usually I'd fail when I first recieve a new opponent's spike, but then I'd learn from it since I would be prepared. It took about two to five attempts for me to get used to the power of the person's spike." She explained, "So don't lose your hopes if you failed a few times since you'll adapt to it during the game"

"Ohhh~, I see"

"Again, stubborn up your mind"

*FLASHBACK OVER*

After a while, the team won that round by three points, "YES!!" They cheered. They then huddled together around the coach.

"Great job everyone. I can see that you guys are improving" Coach Keishin said.

"Shimizu-san, how many wins do we have so far?"