19 |:| gяα∂εs

"Strange..." Atia thought to herself. She was in her 11 year old self's body which was moving and responding on its own.

~~Chapter Nineteen : Grades~~

She was walking down a hallway, passed several children/teens who were quite silent and dull. But, she did see Mitsuru's light blue hair stand out from the other side.

Twelve year old Mitsuru turned around and ran towards her with a smile, "Osu, Atia-chan!"

"Holy crap, he's so young..." She thought, "What a nerd...."

"Yo~! Atia-chan! How'd the algebra exam go?" Fifteen year old Ceadda asked with her black hair tied up in twin pigtails.

"CEADDA WENT THROUGH A LOLITA PHASE" Atia exclaimed in her head.

"Atia is surprisingly good at algebra. I freaking fail at it" Mitsuru grunted.

Then, a shadowy figure stood next to Mitsuru.

"What up, nerd. Doragonkuna fanboy" Ceadda sneered.

"Hey! Watch it Cea!" The figure yelled.

"Who...who is that guy? I can't see his face, he's all shadowy"

"It's the best school in all of Japan! Just like the coach said, Doragonkuna is amazing!" The figure replied.

"I'm not so interested in such a school." Mitsuru huffed.

"My years are coming to an end anyways. I'll on my last years of high school then I'm off to college" Ceadda replied.

"You make it seem like you're getting ready to die" The figure sighed.

"You could say that..."

The three laughed lightly.

"Anyways, Atia, I heard that you got a great score on your volleyball test last week" The figure mentioned as she felt herself nod in response.

"Well, I'm not gonna back down from seeing your score. I'll surpass you and get into Doragonkuna" He added.

"Oi oi, don't spit out threats to her!" Mitsuru defended.

"I wasn't threatening her"

The voices started to fade when the environment crumpled apart in Atia's mind.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Atia snapped out of her flashback and saw that she was in a rusty is broken down hallway with huge holes in the walls. She was at a construction site.