ησт үσυя түριcαℓ нαιкүυυ sтσяү

❝ Have you ever heard about the myth of the Phoenix? Legend has it; the Phoenix carried its flames for at least 1000 years that it burned itself. When it rose from its ashes, their feathers were burned into a coal black color. The Phoenix no longer carried more flames. And no one recognized them as Phoenixes anymore, so they called their new form 'Crows.' ❞

❝ Huh? Oh really? And why are you telling me this? They don't exist anymore ❞ Coach Keishin told his grandpa.

❝ In reality. But metaphorically, think about it. Is there a phoenix within the crows you've been coaching? ❞

Coach Keishin's eyes widened then twitched, ❝ There is this one student...❞

~~~

The Karasuno Boys' Volleyclub Team had just recently became a co-ed club in which girls are able to recruit.

A strange first year student at Karasuno Highschool, named Atia Ernestine, didn't hesitate to join the team. She is registered as the thirteenth player, the extra player, or the temp. Her role in the team is to replace a player on the court if injured or sick.

❝This girl is uncontrollable. She's too free-spirited and reckless. Her wits are higher than her logic and she never takes anything seriously. But...that's until she goes berserk❞

Atia is known to her team and their rivals for her unpredictable "Berserk Mode" in which she unintentionally defies her team on court and fights on her own, using brute force and fast actions. It also triggers her to do striking moves and not many can keep up.

She has no control over her "Berserk Mode" and she sees it as an alter-ego.

There is a mystery behind her special abilities in which she has to solve on her own. It is connected to her junior high years, in which she has no memory of.

In this special case, the team will learn more about their berserk temp as Atia learns more about herself, and how well she'll cope with the hearwrenching truth.

|I do not own "Haikyuu!"|
DISCLAIMER: Strong language and inappropriate humor

*~*~*Author's Note*~*~*

Ayyy, I've been getting addicted to Haikyuu at the moment. Kaori Miyazono will be playing as Atia Ernestine, but with grey/silver ombre hair and teal eyes, because Kaori's one of my favorite female anime characters. Just like I did to OHSHC, I'll make Haikyuu more intense in this story. JAJAJA! So, enjoy the story.