Chapter 6: The guys

The next morning I was able to wake up before everybody. So, I made them breakfast, since I was bored. 

When I was finished making breakfast, I went upstairs to wake everybody up. What I wasn't surprised to see was a little boy up. 

"Hi baby! You wanna go downstairs?" I asked him. He started jumping up and down smiling.

Before I grabbed him, I got an extra set of daipers and a wash cloth from his closet, then I turned on the water in the bath tub. When I was finished, I grabbed Cole, got him undressed, then started to bath him. 

It took longer than expected since he loved to play in water. 

When we were finished, I dried him off and put a daiper on him. It's an easy process, after you get into a little routine. I learned it from our Aunt. 

"Wow, you're getting really good at that," I snapped my head quickly to the doorway to see one of the twins. 

"Yeah well, you usually pick it up once you become a teen mother." I explained while picking Cole up and putting him on my waist. 

"Doesn't it feel weird?"

"What feel weird?" 

"You know..." 

"No I don't know." 

"Being a teen mother"

"No... I mean yes... Well, I don't know what I mean. It doesn't matter if I'm a teen mother."

"Why?" 

"Do you really want to hear a story? I mean after the one I gave everybody last night?" I said while walking in to my room. 

"Yeah... the more I learn about you, the closer I get to you in bed." I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"Still the charmer." I said with a sarcastic smile.

I went to my bed and tossed Cole into the air slightly, letting him land on some pillows already on my bed. When Cole landed, Landon did too. 

He gave me a look and I did the same to him. I got bored of it then caved.

"Fine, long story short. Being a teen mom, it's not going to change my ways. The only thing it will change, is that if somebody even touches Cole, I will kill them." I said looking Landon dead in the eyes. 

"Good, cause you know the guys got your back," He said. 

"I know you guys have my back," 

"No, not only us dumbass. The guys." He said with emphasis

"Speaking of... Are we going to see them today? It's been a long time," I said while sitting on the bed properly. 

I turned on my T.V. and blasted the air conditioner higher than normal, seeing as it was hot outside. It was really cool in here, seeing as there was an air conditioner. 

"Um, right-" before he finished the sentence my room door slammed open, "-now" he finished off. 

"Holy shit! It's been a long time since I've seen you guys!" I shouted since everyone was already in my room by now. 

It's funny how my room felt small, but it's actually pretty big since it can fit everybody in my family plus 10 more guys. 

"Aw! Is that my little nephew?" Sam said while looking at a curious Cole. 

"You're such a girl," I said with an eye roll. 

~~~~ 

AHA, hey so it's me again. Yeah, kind of been writing for my other story that I never really had time to update this one. But here is a short version. I promise the next update will be a major one.

Bye now.