Chapter 2 - The Big Party

10:30 pm.

That's what my clock said once I woke up. The music downstairs was loud enough the whole city could hear it, and not to mention the couple that almost tried to get some in my bed. With me sleeping in it! Talk about rude. Next time I'm locking my door.

Deciding wether or not to get up and join the party. I got up off my lazy ass and get dressed.

Before I did that though, I made sure my door was locked.

Then, I went inside my closet and looked for one dress in particular. It was a red strapless dress that hung to my curves. When I found it I quickly changed into it and went to my dresser. Picking out my lucky gold earring and my shell necklace my outfit was complete. The last thing I did before I went downstairs was my make-up and grabbed my black heels.

When I felt done, I walked to my mirror and looked at myself. To say I looked like myself was an understatment. Once I looked at my appearance in the mirror I was shocked that I was able to look like this. Since most the clothes I wear make me look tough, but in a girly kind of way.

Satisfied with how I look, I grabbed my room key and locked my door shut once I was out of it. Then I hide my key in the one place nobody else would find it... Seth's room.

Making it quick because I was anxious to go to the party already, I ran to my brothers room in heels with my key. Seths room is on the other side of the hallway which wasn't that far, but was far enough when you're in a hurry.

Once I was done in Seths room I walked to the stair case. I guess I was the only one upstairs because I went to the balcony-ish thing that connects to the stairs and looked at the party. At that same time, everyone decided to look up and stare at me.

Taking that as my que, I walked down the stairs with everyone and I mean everyone's eyes trained on me. I took advantage of this time and scanned the crowd to see where Snow and Sky was. Finally spotting them, I stopped halfway on the stairs and yelled.

"Let's get this party started!"

Everyone started yelling with me and next thing you know, the music was louder than before, there were more people dancing, taking shots, and hooking up. One thing you can count me out of. For one thing I am not a slut that wants a one night stand.

Walking towards the kitchen to get a drink, my friends decided to come behind me and scare me half to death. I turned around and hugged them. Yeah, I might see them all the time, but this was their first time coming to one of my brothers and not to mention Lanson and Landon's party's.

Don't get me wrong, we all love going to parties but, if it is the first time going to a party. Do not, and I mean Do Not! come to Seth, Landon, or Lanson's party. You won't be able to handle it. It's 10 times more intense then a average party. There is more alcohol mixed with each other, different colored strobe lights. An let's not forget the overcrowded house.

Sometimes we have to move half the party outside and have a pool party. The ending results ends up having two parties in one night.

"Hey, I'm going to take Snow up to your room" Sky tells me. I nod and take my extra key I stash on the back on the refrigerator and give it to her.

"Make sure she doesn't puke on my bed again!" I shout before she exits the kitchen. She gives a thumbs up and helps a drunken Sky to my room.

Sighing I find a bunch of vodka shots on the table and grab three, downing all three of them one after the other. As I grab another one to down it get's taken out of my hand. I looked to my right to see who the hell touched my drink.