Chapter 4 : Blast From The Past

I took in my surroundings still not believing in what I am looking at. 

"Here's your cup of coffee buttercup," 

I gave him a blank stare. "Why can't I ever get you out of my life?" 

1 hour earlier

"Why am I in this house with that thing," I asked while looking at Snow and Sky with blank stares. 

"Well, you see-" Snow started but got cut off by Sky 

"He called us blah, blah, blah, told us how he wanted to get you back blah, blah, blah, blah, and now we are here," she explained. 

I looked at Hunter  and he was giving me a hopeful look. Obviously there was only one thing to say. 

"Nope." 

I watched as his face dropped and he was about to speak until I held up my hand to stop him. 

"You, Hunter Smith, the bad boy of Lake View High. Wants to get back with me. The girl I happen to remember you cheated on, with her brothers girlfriend. Really? Does that make sense to anybody?" I looked to Snow and Sky then shook their heads, and I looked at hunter and he looked to the ground. 

I walked up to him and grabbed his chin to look up at me. "So tell me honey. You really think I will give you a second chance just because we were dating for two years?" He nodded. 

"Well, think again," was all I said before I walked out to the truck. 

Snow and Sky were following behind me because they knew I was right and he shouldn't have even though about that. We were driving for a while until I spoke up. 

"I promise you two that if I see him again. I will hit both of you so hard you will both need to go to a mental institute," they both nodded in agreement.

~~~~ 

Authors Note: Hey guys, sorry for not writing so long. But I'm back now. So, this is just a filler. The next chapter is in progress and will be better then this one. 

See you later