⇒ Playlist

Counting StarsOne Republic
"And I feel something so right by doing the wrong thing. And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing. I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I? Every thing that kills me makes me feel alive."

GasolineHalsey
"And all the people say, "You can't wake up, this is not a dream, you're part of a machine, you are not a human being, with your face all made up, living on a screen, low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline."

Skinny LoveBirdy
"I told you to be patient, I told you to be fine. I told you to be balanced, I told you to be kind. In the morning I'll be with you, but it will be a different kind."

Young GodHalsey
"He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends. I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven. If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes. I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"

HumanEllie Goulding
"Human, I'm trying to come clean, I will be a better me, I will not drink until I'm dead, I'll make the most of it."

ImpossibleShontelle
" Falling out of love is hard, falling for betrayal is worse. Broken trust and broken hearts; I know, I know."

Stronger ⇒ Kelly Clarkson
"You think you got the best of me, think you've had the last laugh, bet you think that everything good is gone. Think you left me broken down, think that I'd come running back. Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong ."

Burn ⇒ Ellie Goulding
"We, we don't have to worry 'bout nothing, 'cause we got the fire, and we're burning one hell of a something. They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space. Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race, human race."

You Don't Own MeGrace
"You don't own me, I'm not just one of your many toys. You don't own me, don't say I can't go with other boys ."

FadedAlan Walker
"You were the shadow to my light. Did you feel us? Another start. You fade away, afraid our aim is out of sight. Wanna see us alive ."

I'm Coming HomeJ. Cole
"I’m coming home, tell the World I’m coming home. Let the rain, wash away, all the pain of yesterday."