l o v e l y .

Lovely; adjective; exquisitely beautiful

          Niall is very loud and Louis can't figure out if his talkative behavior is due to his high intake of alcohol already or if this is just his personality. It can't be the alcohol, though, because Niall wrapped Louis up in a bear hug and rambled on about how Louis smelled like vanilla and, "reminds me of me Mum's kick ass baking," all while he was completely sober. 

          Harry had picked Louis up around 7 in the afternoon on Friday to bring him to Niall's flat. Turns out, Niall is the cute blonde Louis had seen that day in the pharmacy, the day he met Harry. Everything was normal between him and the older lad. As normal as two friends could be after a Daddy kink confession. Harry tried, and partially succeded, to make it seem like just an ordinary outing between the two of them. He struck up a conversation about the new Finding Dory movie as soon as Louis was properly buckled up in his car. Louis, though. Louis was a mess. He couldn't make genuine eye contact with Harry without the word Daddy threatening to worm it's way between his words. He did, however, appreciate Harry's effort to avoid the topic. It really helped him feel less embarrassed.

          Currently, Louis was sitting on Niall's living room window sill, cup of apple juice in hand (luckily, it looked like alcohol so he didn't feel out of place (though holding the red solo cup did make him feel cooler)) and crinkles apparent in the corner of his eyes. Some friends of Harry and Niall had come over to hang out with them. Ed, Stan, and Luke were playing a game of Fifa on Niall's large flat screen. Niall was sitting on a large sofa, Eleanor and Caroline and other people he didn't bother remembering the names of sat along side Niall as he retold the story of, what he called, "Evangaline Greenwald and The Tree Incident."

          "So, there we are, my hand halfway up Eva's skirt to the point where I could feel the material of her lace panties--!"

          And then there's Harry. Harry with his glassy green eyes and boisterous laugh. Women-all-over him-but-too-oblivious-to-notice Harry. Harry that had curly locks and Louis' heart. Cheese and rice (because Jesus Christ is a dirty phrase), he was totally gone for Harry. 

          "Helloooo, Blue Lou."

          Speaking of which...

          "Hi, Hariboo," Louis looks up at his friend and slides down a bit to give him some room, just in case he wants to sit. 

          Harry accepts the invitation and places himself beside Louis, groaning quietly. "Really, Blue? I buy you one pack of Haribo Gummy Bears and you give me a new nickname."

          Louis giggles and his shoulder brushes Harry's, his clear skin brushing the inked arm, "C'mon, Hariboo. You know you like it."

          "I cannot tell a lie, " He takes a long gulp of his beer (Louis definitely does not watch the way Harry's Adam's apple bobs up and down as he swallows). "It's... It's pretty cute. But I have yet to find a stellar nickname that I can call you."

          That's a lie. Harry has called Louis Poppet, Blue, Lou, Love, Lil' Munchkin, Lewis, and so many more names that Louis couldn't bother to remember (He only recalls the ones he finds the cutest). Though, he's not complaining. He finds the nicknames immensely flattering. 

          A heavy arm lays itself across Louis' shoulders and before he knows it, he's being pulled into a warm chest. Harry smells like slight sweat, fruity perfume (that's not mine, Louis notes in contradicting jealousy), and cinnamon. He doesn't smell very Harry-like but it'll do.