Friends?

Levi's POV
Eren started to cough rapidly and I for some reason was quite worried and then blood started to flow out of his mouth the coughing became sharp and ragged and then he put his hand to his mouth and bit into it.
Hanji was behind me so she couldn't see a thing.
He stopped coughing but slowly got up but the only thing I could see was one of erens terquoise eyes but they weren't terquoise they were ruby red.
He ran away as fast as he could wow he's fucking fast.
Hanji got up and started running but she was no match for the  brat.
EREN COME BACK!!!she yelled across the oval.
What eren dosnt know is that I live 7 houses down from him.
I left the tree without even caring with hanji
Looking shocked.
I jogged away into the distance.
Erens POV
Damit damit damit what if they saw fuck!!
I ran as fast as I could to the house I slammed the door behind me and hugged my legs on the couch swaying back and fourth.
I'm screwed he probably saw me.
I sat in my room biting into my hand and humming to myself trying to calm down but what happened next made me freeze.
Levi's POV
I sprinted to erens house once I got to the door I opened it without knocking because he would probably lock me out if I did.
I looked around the house being as quite as I could tip toeing through the hall way.
I went up the stair case and found a green coloured door with a brown wooden handle I nodded and knocked on the door.
EREN? Are you in here.
I heard a squeak and shuffling.
I gave myself a nervous smirk and opened it.
I stopped dead in my tracks what I saw was eren jaeger in a corner with the wall around him scratched the painting was torn and you could see his two tuft red eyes lusting for crimson liquid called blood.
He looked pretty hot too.....levi what the fuck are you thinking!
His teeth are pointy and looked as white as pearls.
I knew you were such a gay emo smexy heichou!
Shut up I mentally yelled!!
I looked at erens face it's was covered in tears and his breath was ragged.
Sooooo I said in a calm tone, your a vampire huh?
His breathing stopped and his eyes widened and his ruby ocean emerald eyes started to  tear up.
L-levi what do you want with me?
Eren I'm not one of those people that tell peoples secrets and plus your one of shitfaces and mikasa's friends so you my friend I guess to.
R-really do you mean that he stuttered.
I nodded and walked closer to him but he stopped me.
Dont come near me right now it's not safe.
Oh really if you bite me it won't kill me right?
He nodded but I could tell he wanted to lie.
My feet tapped against the floor at each step I took to the attractive boy before me.
I grabbed his chin by instinct and smashed it to my neck.
His eyes widened and he tried to push away but couldn't because he was weak.
He finally managed to get his mouth out of my hand still refusing to bite.
Levi I can't drink human blood if I do I will become very powerful and I won't be able to drink just animal blood and I will look a bit different.
I don't care how you look your a friend and trust me it's hard for me to make friends with people because I trust only a handful of them.
So drink eren right now because I'm not leaving till your eyes are green again.
He slowly brought his face to my neck and glanced at me with a worried and scared look.
I nodded and he did what he was told.
He licked along up my collar bone and neck I cold feel a cold numb feeling it felt soooo relaxing and good.
I let out a groaning sigh of relax.
I hugged him onto me and he grazed his teeth along my flesh until he slowly bit into my skin.
Little drop let's of blood dripped to the flood.
After about 1 minute he pulled away but his yes flashed a new red it was like a purple pink and then he passed out.
I looked down at the boy and I could feel his skin go ice cold I stared at him and picked his light body and carried him out of his house to mine.
Just wait eren you will be fine......