Death is the only way

Erens POV
I groaned getting up to find levi snuggled up to me and he was slightly drooling sooo cute.
I found my bag and dropped my phone as soon as I turned it on.
35 messages from carla jaeger.
Eren hunny don't come home stay safe.
What ever you do don't come home.
Eren I'm sorry I'm sorry.
The voice mail ended and I freaked out I drove all the way to our house it was on flames holy shit no one was around wtf.
I ran inside to try and find my mum.
MMMUUUMMM!!!
E-ern I told you not to cough come.
Stop it mum I'll get you out it's ok.
No hunny even if I could get out they will come for me.
Who will.
Look eren what I'm about to tell you is the real truth ok even if it dosnt sound real it's the truth ok.
I nodded and she began talking.
Eren you weren't born a human you are a pure blooded vampire once I bite you your a completed vampire.
What! I screamed angrily.
I wanted to tell you but your dad said not to but you should of known anyway.
What if I don't get bitten I snapped.
You will die a painful death that will take everything and your existence with you.
I started to cry until I cried blood.
Eren hunny see your crying blood that's a sign.
Look eren I'm sorry.
Why are you sorry?
For doing this befor I could act my mum but hard down onto me making me frozen in shock.
I could feel a cold substance grow up my veins and then it hit me.
I'm not human anyways I felt really bad pain in my chest and then everything went black.
I heard yelling and screaming it was mikasa.
I woke up in the house but it was all broken down and I had a huge stake through my stomach.
I saw mikasa with a full scared and worried exapression and I sat up grabbing the stake of wood out of my stomach and as soon as it was out it healed in seconds.
Mikasa backed away and I walked up the damaged stairs and looked into the mirror.
I looked a tiny bit pail and my eyes were a now terquoise with a tint of red.
Fuck I have school today what am i gonna do.
I walked back down stairs and walked up to mikasa and hugged her I felt her tense then calm.
I heard her cry and I hushed her and started stroking her head.
Why did mum have to go.
I felt tears in my eyes mikasa gasped and I saw red blood droplets fall from my eyes.
Look mikasa can I tell you something that you can't tell anyone else unless I do.
She nodded and I smiled a bit.
Look befor mum died she told me that I wasn't born human and I'm apparently a pure blooded vampire.
What really.
Yeah I said sounded shocked.
She smiled widely and hugged me eren I would never hate you even if people think your a monster and having a vampire brother is cool.
I laughed and walked up to change and walked to school.
I just wagged for the whole day till lunch and I saw a angry armin and a shocked hanj.
What the hell eren why did you wag you never wag.
Are you sick hanji said putting a hand against my fore head I flinched and hissed at her.
No I'm not just please I'm fine I mumbled.
No your not eren I can tell.
I gulped I can't tell her can I?