"It's getting really annoying"

Start from the beginning

Alexa: Okay.

At the Restaraunt

You and Alexa take a selfie together and post it on Twitter:
What's better than hanging out with your bestie??

Loads of tweets came through from your fans, Alexa's fans and BTR fans.

One tweet was from a BTR fan:
'I think you and @jamesmaslow should get back together. You look great together'
The tweet gets many likes and retweets. You slightly smile at the comment.

Alexa: (snatches the phone off you and reads that tweet) Aw. That's so sweet. And you smiled so that therefore means- (gets cut off)

*Ding* Max- You guys are eating without me? Can I come too? Xx

Alexa: Someone turned on your notifications...

Y/N: Pass. (You read the message) Okay I had enough of Max- I may sound like an annoying cow who has no sense of feelings but I'm gonna go talk to him right now.

You text Max:
Meet me outside of the local shopping mall. ASAP.

Max replied:
Sure. Xx

Outside the Mall:

Max: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: (dull) Hey Max.

Max: Why do you sound so dull?

Y/N: I need to talk to you.

Max: Yeah, what's up?

Y/N: You text me a lot... Is it because you like me and you want to hang out with me?

Max: (puts his head down) Yeah. I really like you and I thought if we get to hang out a lot, maybe you'll like me back.

Y/N: I do like you but only as a friend. Max, I hope you understand that I don't really wanna be in any relationship right now.

Max: Yeah I get it.

Y/N: (smiles) Why don't we hang out as really great friends, but you know, friends who give each other some space. You know what I'm saying. (Laughs)

Max: (smiles) Yeahhhhh.

Y/N & Max high five.

At Home

Alexa: How was talking with Max?

Y/N: Never better.

Alexa: Seriously?

Y/N: He understands that I don't want to be in a relationship and we should stick to being friends who do give each other space.

Alexa: That's great then. It's better to do it now than later.

Y/N: Yup. I'm gonna get my iPad and FaceTime the guys.

Alexa: Okay.

You get your iPad and sit on the couch and FaceTime James.