Dinner & Dance

James wakes up and sees himself pass the cushion line next to you. He sees you peacefully sleeping, he slowly unwraps his arm around your waist and goes into the shower.

5 minutes later:
Carlos: GET UP GET UP GET GET GET UP!!

Y/N: (annoyed) What is it?! (You say while rubbing your eyes)

Carlos: It's Dinner & Dance!!

Y/N: What?

Carlos: We just got a call that it's today!! Get Ready! Up Up Up!! Come on!!

Y/N: Urgh!! (You eventually get up to find a dress) I don't even have any dresses.

Carlos: That's what I don't get about you girls- you buy so many clothes and you still say (mimics girls voices) 'We don't have anything to wear'

Y/N: (sarcastically) Ha Ha Los.

Carlos: Where's James?

Y/N: In the bathroom.

Carlos: (knocks on the bathroom door) James!! J-Dog!! JD!! Jamie!!

James: What is it Carlos?!

Carlos: Go and suit up!! We have a Dinner & Dance to go to!! Hurry Hurry!!

James: (comes out of the bathroom wearing a tank top and a towel around his waist) What are you talking about?

Carlos: Go and get a tuxedo, suit whatever. We have been invited to a Dinner & Dance. Hurry up and get dressed!!

Y/N: You know, Carlos, there is no point in telling us to hurry up if you're not dressed yourself.

Carlos: Oh Yeah!! Bye!! (Goes)

James: Y/N. I need to ask you something. I forgot to ask you yesterday.

Y/N: What is it Maslow? Or should I say Bed Stealer!!

James: Huh? Oh... I am sorry I stole half of your bed.

Y/N: Doesn't matter but just keep your hands to yourself when you sleep.

James: Yeah Okay. By the way, you know when we were at the restaurant yesterday...

Y/N: Yeah?

James: Why did you stop me from telling Kendall, Logan and Carlos about what really happened?

Y/N: Cause I don't want them to worry and talk about it.

James: Okay.

Y/N: (finds a Red Dress) YES!! I FOUND IT!! Found a dress!! Well, you have the whole room to yourself- I'm gonn get changed in the bathroom. (You go in the bathroom)

You both get dressed- you wear a Long Plain Red Dress with Sleeves with diamond earrings, a diamond necklace (Grandma's necklace) and nude colour heels; your hair is curled from the bottom and is put to the side. You hardly put any make up on since you're not fond of it that much.

James wears a black suit with a Red Tie.

Y/N: (you come out of the bathroom)
James, Can you help me with this necklace?