Let Us Out!!

James POV-
I head upstairs to mine and Y/N room to grab my Laptop, as I quickly rush in the room, I feel something crack under my foot. I look down to see a necklace with a golden chain and a now cracked diamond . Oh God! is that Y/N necklace... well obviously cause it is not mine. If she finds out she might kill me, I quickly grab the necklace and its remaining parts and stuff it into my pocket before Y/N heads up stairs.

End of POV.

Carlos, Logan and Kendall head out to the gym. leaving Y/N and James alone in the house.

You head upstairs to look for the Necklace your Grandma gave you before passing away- it was the last memorable item you had to remember her. As you step into your room, you see James sitting on the bed doing something on his laptop. You see that James glances up at you then quickly looks back at this laptop.

Your POV
Hmm. Why did Maslow glance at me like that? Is he up to something bad?
End of POV

You search through all drawers and find no Necklace. You find the box but when you open it, there's nothing inside.

Y/N: Maslow!! Have you seen my necklace, Its a gold chain with a diamond.

You see James looking Anxious.

James: No why? Is it important.

Y/N: Yes, Its the last memorable object I have of my grandma...

No reply from James.

Y/N: James.. I know you did something, spit it out...

James: (shocked) Why would I look through your stuff?

Your POV
I know James knows something about my necklace. I look everywhere then I look back at James, I see a gold chain dangling from his pocket.
End of POV

You bring your self closer to James, You stare at James, he looks like he is tensing up.

James: (nervously) What.. What are you doing?

You quickly grab the chain from James pocket- You see the broken diamond which makes your heart drop. You feel yourself loss of words . Your eyes quickly swell up with tears.

James: Don't... Don't Cry. (He puts his hand gently on your shoulder)

Y/N: GET OFF ME!! (You take his hand off your shoulder)

James: I.. I can explain

Tears flow out of your eyes

Y/N: (you splutter) This.. This was the last object I had of my Grandma... I HATE YOU JAMES!! I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU!! I HOPE YOU ROT!

James: LISTEN AT LEAST!! It... it wasn't on purpose

Y/N: YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL!!! (You hit the box on James)

James: STOP ACTING VIOLENT!!

You see that Kendall is standing outside of your door, listening to the whole conversation. You see Kendall shuts the door and locks it from the outside

You and James exchange frightened looks. And you both start banging the door screaming 'OPEN THE DOOR' 'LET US OUT'

Kendall: IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!

James: DUDE!! STOP PLAYING GAMES AND LET US OUT!!

Kendall: STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!! THEN I'LL OPEN THE DOOR!! (He goes downstairs)