Before You Go

The Next Day.

You see Alexa still sleeping beside you. You get up and put a gown on yourself and walk to Kendall's room. You open the door and James walks out blocking your way.

James: S...Sorry. (He moves)

Y/N:  T-Thank You. (You walk in Kendall's room and see a lot of suitcases around) Where are you going?

Kendall: Miami... Remember?

Y/N: Oh.

Kendall: I heard you rejected James.

Y/N: So he told you.

Kendall: Well He is my best friend.

Y/N: And I didn't reject him...

Kendall: Saying No is a Rejection.

Y/N: Kendall!!

Kendall: What? James sang a song for you with us, he even asked you to be his girlfriend. He really likes you Y/N. He loves you.

Y/N: I know... And it's really sweet-

Kendall: Do you love him?

Y/N: Um... I don't know.

Kendall: Look, all I'm saying is, you should give James a chance. He is a great guy-

Y/N: I know he is a great guy- but I just need time to think about it.

Kendall: Okay. It's upto you anyway.

Y/N: (you smile at Kendall and walk out of his room, you're walking to your room and James bumps into you again) 

James: S..sorry Y/N.

Y/N: It's okay. (You quickly walk into your room and you notice Alexa is still asleep. You start checking your phone and scroll through your and James' selfies, you smile at the memories)

Alexa: (wakes up and notices you are looking at the selfies) You two have a special connection, you know.

Y/N: Do we?

Alexa: The way he looks at you. The way he cares for you. That is such a special connection between you two.

Y/N: (you halfly smile)

Alexa: So? Are you going to blurt to him? Or wait for him to blurt to you?

Y/N: He already did 'blurt'

Alexa: Really?! Oh and by the looks of it, you rejected him.

Y/N: I never rejected him. I just need time.

Alexa: Okay. If you think it's for the best.

Y/N: He looked really upset though.

Alexa: He just wants a chance with you.

Y/N: Yeah I can see that. But when I said I needed time, he looked like he was in deep sorrow. It hurts me to see a person like that.

Alexa: Why don't you just talk to him?

Y/N: Yeah, I will. (You run downstairs but you slip)