chp1_intro

The sound of a baby wailing resounded through the walls of a hospital.

''Congratulation, it's a girl.''

On the 12 march 1996, a little girl was born. Her parents named her Grilda, Grilda Emil Meners. Her parents never really had the best naming ability. The moment she was born, Grilda became the light to their darkness. She became their hope; the hope of having a home and finally being able to have a family. But both of them knew that this was just wishful thinking. Very soon, the trider would know of her existence and would want to take their daughter away.

''We can't let them find her,''a woman who was in her late twenties muttered as she leaned over her husband.

''I know honey, I know,"the man signed and kissed the forehead of the woman who slowly closed her eyes. Both of them knew that this was a rare moment of peace, but peace never really last long...

Interupting the couple, a brunette walked out of the shadows. ''I think I can help you with your little problem but I have a condi-''

"We will never give you our daughter Milao!"the feeble woman who just gave birth said in a harsh tone. She knew Milao, that woman was always demeaning her and always thought about nefarious plans to hurt her!

''You have no choice , unless, you want me to inform the trider about her. We would not want that now, would we ?''replied the brunette also known as Milao, smiling.

Milao was a brunette having mesmerising blue sapphire orb like eyes. She was a short woman but always wore high heels. She always had this smile and warm eyes that make you want to trust her immediately and tell her all your dirty little secrets. With big eyes and a small pointy nose, she was incredibly beautiful.

However,deep inside of her a pitch black darkness was found. A darkness refleting equally dark past, a past that no one knew about.

''Are you taking revenge for what had happened five years ago. You know that Quinn does not love you, when will you stop chasing him. You are now trying to take his daughter, our daughter, because of what? Your childish attraction to my husband. But guess what, he will never like a cunning and manipulative fox like you.'' Tahe, wife of Quinn ranted. Tahe was very delusional.

Tahe and her husband Quinn were top agents of the trider. The trider were a top secret organisation which dealt with anything that could bring in money. The trider were rumoured to be a free for all organisation where everyone had their own personal objective but joined together to help out each other, all the while taking benefits from the side.

Some said that the triders was a dirty organisation when members had no loyalty and were free to backstab each other without consequences.