52

dicks- where the fuck did you guys go

syndicutie- idk. alice and i are lost, too.

fucker- SONJ I FOUND YOU

dicks- IM nOt aLoNe anYmorE

syndicutie- where's jordan??

jorDONEwithu- im near the bedding department

dicks- tucker and i are too. stay there and we'll try to find you

fuckers- who's idea was it to play hide and seek in fucking ikea

dicks- TOM.

syndicutie- I DID NOT. ALL I SAID WAS THAT PLAYING HIDE AMD SEEK IN HERE WOULD BE THE BEST

syndicutie- tHEN SONJ YOU SCREAMED LETS PLAY AND EVERYONE RAN OFF EXCEPT ALICE

fucker- jordy turn around

jorDONEwithu- fRIENDS!!

dicks- haha, tom. we have your bf.

syndicutie- i'll trade jordan for alice. she keeps punching me for suggesting that we go to ikea

jorDONEwithu-

syndicutie- there is no need to be rude

* * *

Tom's POV

I sighed, turning my phone off and sticking it into my pocket.

Alice punched my arm again.

"Ow, stop it. You're going to give me bruises." I said, rubbing my arm.

"I'm bored. Let's go find the bedding department." Alice said.

We started walking around the huge store, trying to find the bedding department.

"So," Alice began. "Jordan."

"Yeah? What about him?"

"Don't play stupid," Alice said, trying to punch me, but I moved out of the way. "I know you like him."

I shrugged. "Yeah, I do. We're going out."

Alice smiled. "That's cute. But, I'm not paying you until next week."

This time, I punched her arm.

Somehow, we found the bedding department. I thought about Alice and I splitting up to try and find the three, but then she'd probably get lost.

After about five minutes of searching, I was bored. "Let's just leave 'em here. I'm tired of searching, can't we just go-"

Suddenly, I was tackled onto a bed.

"Found you!" Jordan said, giggling.

"Okay, yeah," I patted his face twice. "Get up. You're squishing me."

Instead of getting off of the bed, Jordan laid down beside me.

Sonja decided on running to the bed we were on and jump on it.

Jordan flew off the side and I just rolled off, too busy laughing to realize that I was on the floor.

"Sonja, why?" Tucker asked, pointing towards Jordan and I laying on the floor.

"Ah, leave her be, Tucker." Alice said, sitting on the bed. "She just wanted to have a little fun."

"Yeah, Tucker." Sonja said, smirking.

Tucker frowned. "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry and scared. I don't wanna be stuck here."

I stood up from the floor, dusting myself off. I helped Jordan up.

"Let's go find someone who works here. They have to know how to get out, right?" Jordan asked.

"I don't think so." Sonja said. "I asked a worker where the front was and he was lost like me."

"Why don't we use Google Maps?" Alice suggested.

"Good idea!" Jordan exclaimed.

Alice pulled her phone out and got into Google Maps. She put in the address for the closest store. We followed behind her as she walked in many different directions.

"What if you put in the wrong address, Alice?" I asked, worried that we would never see daylight again.

"What if you shut up, Tom?" Alice asked.

Sonja snickered. I glared at her and she said, "Fight me."

"Guys!" Jordan almost yelled. "I see the front entrance!"

I looked ahead, nearly squealing when I saw light shining through the front doors.

I wasn't about to run in a store, but apparently Sonja and Tucker were. They both sprinted to the front doors. Sonja pushed Tucker out the way when they reached the doors.

"Oh, wow." Alice said.

"Meh. They're always like that." Jordan said.

"Well, Tucker kind of is. Sonja is always like this."