25

syndicutie- do u like chocolate

jorDONEwithu- ofc. who doesn't

syndicutie- okay good.

jorDONEwithu- why?

syndicutie- open the front door pls my arms are tired

jorDONEwithu- are your arms full?

syndicutie- yes

jorDONEwithu- then how are you typing?

syndicutie- im talented okay? oPEN YHE DOOR.

jorDONEwithu- alright alright

Jordan locked his phone and stuck it in his pocket. He got up from the couch and walked to the front door, then opened it.

Jordan was greeted by a lot of chocolate and a boastful Tom.

"Tom, what-"

"If you don't let me in, all of this chocolate will fall to the ground." Tom interrupted.

Jordan noticed how the boxes of chocolate bunnies were slowly starting to slip from Tom's arms. He stepped aside to let Tom inside his home.

Tom walked as quickly as he could to the living room. He dropped everything in his arms onto the couch.

Jordan closed the door, then walked into the living room. He looked at Tom, then the chocolates, then back to Tom.

"Why-"

Tom interrupted Jordan once again. "Don't question it. It's Easter and I wanted to do something other than watch toddlers scream and fight to the death over candy outside my window."

Jordan snickered. "You watch toddlers?"

"Not in the creepy, pedo way!" Tom slapped Jordan's arm. "I woke up to the demons screaming, so I looked out my window."

Jordan nodded. "Why did you get so many chocolates?"

Tom sighed. "I didn't know what flavor you liked best. So, I got every flavor." he shrugged.

"You didn't have to do that. And, I like milk chocolate the best." Jordan said.

Tom rummaged through the pile, pulling out a milk chocolate bunny. He handed it to Jordan.

"Thank you. You really didn't have to-"

Tom interrupted Jordan again. "Shush it. Eat your damn chocolate before I do."

Jordan chuckled. He sat down on the couch and opened the box. Tom sat down next to him. He had a cookies and cream bunny.

"What are you going to do with the other bunnies?" Jordan asked.

He took one bite from the bunny, then put it back in the box. He wasn't that hungry.

Tom shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe I'll throw them at Tucker's windows. Then, I could stop by Sonja's and run inside and attack her with it!"

Jordan laughed. "Maybe I could accompany you if you do that?"

Tom nodded. "That would be great! It'd be like an Easter date. Kinda... If, you know... You wanna say that it's a date..."

Tom hated how awkward he was about asking a simple question.

"Your dates are weird, yet fun to go on. If you want to count it as one, then I will, too." Jordan said.

Tom smiled. "We could go eat somewhere afterwards? Maybe some pizza place?"

"Well, come on! Let's go attack people with chocolate bunnies!"

Tom and Jordan both grabbed the remaining boxes, then ran outside and to Tom's car.

* * *

there will be a few chapters like this fyi.

also, happy easter to those who celebrate it!