2

This was her daily routine. Put on your mask, seal it in with a fake smile and then get ready. No one knew why her eyes shined like stars but none of them would guess that it was because of the tears that washed her eyes daily. And this girl was so afraid to talk to anyone about how she really felt. Like they would run away once they saw the real her. And the few that she showed a small part of herself to, they ran. They ran so very far and so very fast. They wanted nothing to do with her. And that left her broken inside. Even more broken then she was. She decided that everyone would be better off if she was gone. So she looked into it. Thought about it every night when she cried. But something was always stopping her. It wasn't fear of death because that would be a welcome silence to the chaos inside her mind. And it wasn't the love of anyone else because no one loved her. But one night when she was on the internet trying to find something to truly smile about, she came across a song. This song made her cry like she had never cried before. She wasn't crying because she was alone or because she was sad... She was crying because she knew that someone was there. And that someone was God. She fell on her knees and started to pray. She told him everything and poured out her heart to him. And she felt in her heart that He loved her. He was there for her. And He wanted her to be happy. So she decided to find something to truly smile about each and every day. And she did.