1

Hey can I tell you a story? Okay.
Once there was a girl who didn't think that she was super special. She didn't know what she was... All of her friends said that they liked her but none of them ever actually showed it. She was very very sad. But she didn't know how sad she was until her best friend turned on her. And the girl realized that she had no one to go to. She was all alone and no one truly cared about her... No one but her dog. She loved that dog with all her heart and he was always here shoulder to cry on. He licked her face when she was crying to try to soothe her. And he never left until she was done crying and started smiling. And then during December she had to move. She had to leave her friends and everything that she knew to go somewhere else. And one of the hardest times in her life was when she was moving. She had to give up her dog. The only one that cared about her and loved her as much as she loved him. So with tears pouring down her face she slowly handed the leash over to the worker at the pound hoping that someone would adopt this sweet puppy so he wouldn't get put down. And then she started packing. She put all that she owned in a few boxes loaded them into a truck and left to this new place. Once the family had settled in and gone to sleep and everything was quiet the girl began cry. She cried and cried for hours. She was completely alone. And when the sun came out she would flip her pillow so no one could see how wet it was and put on a fake smile for the day.