"Is there any food in here?" I turn my head to the backseat but there's nothing there either.

"No." He responds glancing at me. "Are you hungry?"

"What kind of road trip is this if there's no snacks?" I look at him holding a giggle. "We have to get some food."

"It does sound like a good idea." He gives me a smile turning the wheel. "There's a gas station a few minutes from here. We can stop there."

"Cool." I adjust myself in my seat. "Because I'm famished."

In less than five minutes he parks in the gas station that's kind of desolated even at this rush hour. I unbuckle my seat and get off the car, opening the trunk door to grab my wallet from my bag and also my phone, I forgot it earlier.

"We should hurry." Harry says standing beside me. He looks down at me and looks at my hand. "You should leave that here. I'm paying." 

"Oh, no, we're not having this conversation." I say taking it anyway, closing the trunks door. "You can save up that talk."

"But I invited you. You don't have to pay for anything." He says while following me inside of the shop. "It's not a problem."

I walk straight to the snacks area, grabbing a bag of chips and two bags of Cheetos. He holds a bag of pretzels and follows me to the end of the aisle. 

"You are underestimating my appetite, Harry." I chuckle grabbing a bag of marshmallows, my hands are full by now. "I eat a lot, I'm not letting you pay for everything."

"Let me help you with that." He grabs a basket and puts everything I have in my hands inside. "What about... If we pay half each."

"Sounds pretty fair." I say walking backwards to where the drinks are.

He stands beside me checking the drinks with me. I see the different options but don't grab anything just yet. I can feel his eyes on me as I move, it makes my cheeks turn pink. I don't know why but I like the feeling.

I don't feel that nervous around him right now, maybe because we are in public. Being around food also helps. I stop walking and finally grab two bottles of water, I don't feel like drinking soda. When I turn around I find Harry a few steps away from me with a bottle of wine in his hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask while placing the water inside of the basket he's holding.

"You like wine. Don't you?" He asks placing the bottle inside. "You told me that before."

"I do." I agree, wine is never a bad choice. "I think we are missing something."

"What?" He asks standing right in front of me, looking at me through his sunglasses.

I don't respond right away, I look up at him seeing myself in the reflection of his glasses. I remember his beautiful green eyes and this doesn't let me see them. So, I slowly move my hand and take the glasses off, he lets me moving his lips to a side forming half a smile. My hand roses his cheek when I take them off, I can feel my heart beating fast on my chest.

And here they are, those deep green eyes. I bite the inside of my cheek at the sight, he really makes my knees weak.

"'Ch-Chocolate." I finally say, putting the glasses in the pocket of his flannel. "We are missing chocolates."

"Let's get you some, then." He gives me a smile, letting me pass first. 

I walk pass him to the cashier where all the candies are, even the American ones. I take a deep breath trying to keep calm. I take a bunch of different chocolates and throw them in the counter. Harry places the basket on it and empties it. The cashier looks at us with a strange look and I have to hold my laugh at his expression. It is a lot of junk food.