C. 1

The sounds of her pathetic cries filled the room. She knew crying isn't going to help but make it worse. She knows she has to lay there quietly or he would be violent.

"Shut the fuck up!" he shouted. He chuckled for a second before opening his mouth again. "You know.. You're such a hoe. You like opening yourself to every fucking man!" he gripped his big hands around her small neck and looked into her eyes. He smiled and started to choke her while pushing himself into her.

"No, STOP! Please stop!" the poor little girl cried for help. He punched her nose and twisted her arms.

"What the fuck did I say, bitch?" He screamed in her face.

Shyanne woke up instantly breathing hard and heavy as tears rolled down her face. She heard footsteps coming towards her room so she laid on her head on her pillow making her back face the door. "Shyanne?" Shyanne's father, Malik called. He knocked softly on her door before creeping in slowly. "Hey, I heard screamin' comin' from ya room. You doin' aight?"

"Yes, thanks for the check-up." Shyanne said lowly. Her voice was cracked which made her father suspicious.

"Babygirl, turn around. Let me ya face." he said raising his left eyebrow.

Shyanne groaned. "Daddyy! I'm tired. Let me rest"

"But Shya-" Malik was cut off from his wife, Mia.

"Baby?" Shyanne was happy her mother came in before her dad respond. "Ooo! Good morning baby girl. I thought you was still sleeping. Breakfast is ready so get up and get ready." Shyanne wiped her face quickly and slowly stood up. She turned around and smiled.

"Good morning Mama, I'll be there in a sec. Alright?" her mother nodded and dragged Malik out her room to give her privacy. Shyanne grabbed her towel and stripped her clothes off laying it on her bed. She wrapped her towel around her upper body and opened her room door. She went across the hallway to go into the bathroom. She tuned on the water and waited until it got warm before she stepped into the bathtub. She let the warm water hit her for a few minutes before she grabbed her body wash and poured some on her cloth. She wet the cloth and started to scrub herself. After she was done scrubbing she rinsed herself off and took her towel to dry herself.

Shyanne applied lotion, deodorant and sprayed herself with her favorite perfume.

|Shyanne POV|

I walked in my closet finding it a big mess. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "She needs to learn how to fucking ask to use my shit" I mumbled to myself. I already know who went through my closet. It's always my best friend, Toni. She needs to ask when she takes my stuff. Because this is out of control! Every day I come home from somewhere or wake up, I walk to my closet and to see it messy and dirty and I don't appreciate it. I put everything back in order neatly. Today is Saturday and I have to pack up everything. We're moving to the other side of town. After I got dressed I went to the kitchen and seen my dad eating pancakes.

"Oh, finally you came. Took yo ass forever to get ready.
You still helping me pack right?" My dad asked me as I walked to my seat.

"Language Malik."My mom glared at him.

He waved her off and looked at me. "Yeah." My dad smiled and was about to speak but I cut him off. "But It's too early and I am still a little tired." I said throwing my head back.